WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

Well seeing as he's never been able to say that before since ya know...he's never been WWE champion.

He's been a world champion in the WWE on four prior occasions.

I love how I just make an honest observation, and people get all upset about it. As if I'm trying to destroy their feelgood moment.

I love how I just make an honest observation, and people get all upset about it. As if I'm trying to destroy their feelgood moment.
You really expected people not to get prissily defense when you out and out said you don't want to rain on anybody's parade? You've seen these boards. You know you're not dealing with a group of level headed adults here.

I'm wearing a Batman shirt, with an eerily similar colour scheme to the Nexus shirt, but I'm still gonna buy some Punk merch. That's how dedicated I am.

He's been a 3-time World Champion in the WWE. Clearly, they don't count the ECW title as a World Title. Considering during Christian's World Title chase, they acknowledged that he'd never been a World Champion in his 13 year WWE career.

Punk Wins
Christian Wins
Bryan and ADR Win MITB
Johnny Ace got punched in the face.

It's like the IWC booked tonight's PPV.

I know man, it's fucking frightening. I NEVER thought Bryan would win the MITB. Man I'm still so jakked from the main event I almost forgot that BRYAN FUCKING DANIELSON WON MITB!

God what a show.

Sly....man....I just don't know what the fuck more you could ever ask for from a wrestling show than what we just saw. I have no idea why you're trying to "calm everyone down". Let us mark out like little kids, this shit doesn't happen often enough. Just shaddup and JOIN THE REVOLUTION MAN!

I have no idea where this feud's headed, but how long can they keep this Punk character going? I've heard plenty of Austin/anti-establishment comparisons, but Austin's battle was based on kayfabe. Can Punk really go out there every Monday night and cut a worked shoot?

He said WWE Champion...which is a specific title. He never said ''a champion in the WWE''. Is one sentence hard to comprehend? Apparently it is because no matter how many people are telling you right now that he's never been WWE CHAMPION before tonight it just won't seem to register, causing you to repeat yourself.

You came in here to purposely get this reaction from people. Don't pretend otherwise.

Plus Christian said Vince McMahon apologizing was better than winning the world title 3 times, clearly the ECW title didn't matter - even if one segment on RAW pretended it did.

Goes without saying but awesome fucking show! About the only thing that annoyed me was that Punk didn't BEAT ADR to screw that loser out of MITB. That would have been freakin epic for the bell to ring, Punk kicks him in the head, quick GTS, match over. Then Punk does the kiss to Vince and runs. I mostly want this because I find ADR to be overrated crap at this point, but it also would have just been hysterical.

Still, Daniel Bryan freakin won MITB and CM Punk is champion. I'm just flat out enjoying being a wrestling fan right now.

Fuck me, this conversation is somehow more inane than pages of people explaining how excited they are. Go back to hitting capslock and hitting those exclamation marks, people. Makes for more interesting conversation.

Edit: This Yanks bloke seems to get it.

Sly....man....I just don't know what the fuck more you could ever ask for from a wrestling show than what we just saw. I have no idea why you're trying to "calm everyone down". Let us mark out like little kids, this shit doesn't happen often enough. Just shaddup and JOIN THE REVOLUTION MAN!

I didn't see the show, and I haven't once tried to calm anyone down.

He said WWE Champion...which is a specific title. He never said ''a champion in the WWE''. Is one sentence hard to comprehend? Apparently it is because no matter how many people are telling you right now that he's never been WWE CHAMPION before tonight it just won't seem to register, causing you to repeat yourself.

You came in here to purposely get this reaction from people. Don't pretend otherwise.

You know, you used to be cool. Now you're just trolling. I made a very simple observation, in response to what I saw, and you're getting all pissy about it. I didn't come in to get ANY reaction from anyone. In fact, I stated VERY CLEARLY that I wasn't. You asked the question "is one sentence hard to comprehend", well obviously it is for you.

I'm seriously not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but this IS Punk's 5th World Title.

Before you start telling me what I was or was not trying to do (because apparently you know better than I do what I was thinking), why don't you try that reading comprehension thing yourself?

What's sad is that I merely came in here to make a point, and you're getting pissy about it. I like you, Armbar, as much as I like any poster on here, but you're being quite annoying right now. Just back off, quit being confrontational, and we can both go on our way.

On a side note, I'm looking forward to watching this show when it comes out on DVD. Didn't watch it on PPV, had other things I had to do, but it seems the overwhelming opinion of the show was positive.

What's sad is that I merely came in here to make a point, and you're getting pissy about it. I like you, Armbar, as much as I like any poster on here, but you're being quite annoying right now. Just back off, quit being confrontational, and we can both go on our way.

So you believe he's an inferior life form that you will eventually consume and use as fuel for your power generator?

Great show. Punk/Cena was actually lived up to the hype, which I didn't think was possible. Orton and Christian had another great match with an outstanding finish. This is the Orton I love :)

Damn fine show, best of the year in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back