WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

Cena stepped up & did the right thing. vince shit himelf when laurinitis got decked. punk pulled it off & that was match of the year hands down.

Epic. Just Epic. I don't think anyone can criticize Cena's wrestling capability ever again. Awesome Finish.

:eek2:

Amazing!! Amazing!! AAAAAaaaamazing!!

You did the right thing for business Vince! Smart man! Who gets a brand new Tshirt on thier last day with the company? Nobody does! Congrats Punk!

Can't wait for RAW tomorrow!

Punk won and something different happened in the Orton/Christian match, that was one of the best PPVs I've seen in years. I want it to be out on DVD now so I can watch it again.

X, no ***** for Cena vs. Punk, I know it wasn't as good as some of the other 5 star matches, but it still probably deserved it IMO, but whatever, you definitely know more than I do.

Story isn't everything but it is certainly more important. Also, if I am being honest I didn't really like the way the story of the finish of the match played out. The Del Rio thing after was great though.

I gave it ****3/4, but I could have very easily given it *****. I'd have to watch it again and search my feelings to give a definitive answer, but it's no less than ****3/4.

I gave it an A+. But I'm sure there was some tiny little thing in there that wasn't perfect so a lot of critics will keep it from being perfect. I question their sanity, but what do I know about wrestling?

That was the PPV of the fucking Year right there. DB winning, Christian winning, and of course Punk winning. That was such an amazing match. Those two left it all in the ring. I was loving every minute of this PPV. Thank you Vince, thank you Cena, thank you Punk. Simply put: It was PERFECT.

CM PUNK IS THE WWE CHAMPION. I will never tire of saying that.

Not even you can stay that the match wasn't at least ****1/2 stars. Hell Steve Austin rated it 10 out of 10.

I'm not hating on the entertainment. Everything except what happened in the ring was damn near 5 star level of quality. What happened in the ring? Let's just say I wasn't quite as impressed with it. Makes it a tough one to grade. I do not really care about the star shit though. I "grade" most things on worth it or not worth it and this obviously was worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back