WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

Wow, that was one of the best Cena matches I've ever seen... probably my favorite match all year. Perfect from beginning to end with the exception of a few botches.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Yep, amazing pay-per-view. Bryan won MitB, Christian and Punk are the champions...pretty sure the IWC just exploded.

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING FUCKING FUCK SHIT
CM PUNK IS THE FUCKING WWE CHAMPION CENA IS FIRED JESUS CHRIST JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Imagine if the kick to del Rio was a shoot. :lol:

But for real, this was one of the best matches and PPVs and had my personal mega feel good moment. It can't get any better, I feel like it's 1997.

€dit: And Christian and Punk are champions, and we have a super interesting story laying ahead.

Two things we learned from this match:

1) It's about the story-telling, not the "wrestling". That match was a botchfest, but it was EPIC.

2) McMahon has finally decided not to do the opposite of what the IWC says just because the IWC is saying it. It still might be the best thing to do.

OMG guys that was fucking sweet, I'm jack up from the entire event, totally worth the purchase. Punk wins! Punk Wins! Punk Wins!

woooow,what a PPV,this was simply great.I loved it,and what to say about Punk and the crowd,and how those 2 had a epic fight.I think its the best PPV WWE had in a long long time.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3271330 said:
Sucky stream and all, that was amazing. Great match, best finish ever. I am in love with that match and this pay-per-view.

Nobody gives a shit about you stream. Did you not notice that when nobody bothered to answer you the first 3 times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back