WWE Monday Night RAW: Slammy Awards Show (9th December 2013)

Ryback needs to join up with The Real Americans. It made Cesaro and Swagger, two guys who couldn't draw a reaction for shit, two of the most over guys on the roster. Plus he could totally bully foreigners.

Ryback needs to join up with The Real Americans. It made Cesaro and Swagger, two guys who couldn't draw a reaction for shit, two of the most over guys on the roster. Plus he could totally bully foreigners.

Cesaro - the true immigrant american
Swagger - the true patriot american
Ryback - the fast food american

Did it? Like... Serious question. Personally, I still highly dislike swagger. Before Cesaro joined up, I was gaining interest in swags because of zeb but its long since fizzled. I dont question you off of personal opinion, though. I ask because everyone I know who actually watches wrestling hates the real americans and I dont mean hate in the way wwe wants. Cesaro has always been tolerable, but with swagger... Channels usually get changed.

Can we please get a moritorium on combining two names into one? It hasn't worked before and it still doesn't now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back