• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Monday Night RAW: Slammy Awards Show (9th December 2013)

Lol everyone speaks on hbk winning the award, but nobody speaks on the rift in the shield being furthered ever so slightly? I find that stranger.

Lol everyone speaks on hbk winning the award, but nobody speaks on the rift in the shield being furthered ever so slightly? I find that stranger.

What is there to say? They've been foreshadowing a break-up and showing tension for a while now. The Michaels win was more comment worthy.

I'm more than a bit tired of Rey. I understand the man still draws in the hispanic demographic, but lord can y'all keep him out of the ring? Isnt that knee damn near ruined as is? The mans had a great career, jordan even had to be told when it was past time.

What is there to say? They've been foreshadowing a break-up and showing tension for a while now. The Michaels win was more comment worthy.

This is true, but thats basically my point... The time side of your comment I mean. They have been foreshadowing for a while now, seems like every week at this point. I feel like the break up would be sooner rather than later, and I'm happy with that. There's nothing left that would grab my attention from the shild, more than usual, other then shield vs Wyatt's and its still looking like that probably isn't in the plan...

Ok considering breaking them up at thia moment wouldn't lead to much until we get into royal rumble and all that, I'd at least like to see reigns speak up. Let the man show some nuts and get the ball rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back