WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread For 1/11/16

What will Brock do tonight

• Nothing but stand there as usual. But Paul Heyman will announce him for the Rumble Match.

• Some sort of interaction with Kevin Owens or Roman Reigns

• Get Attacked By The Wyatt Family

• More than one of your options (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
His previous title reign was terrible. I definitely don't want to sit through another year of that shit. Plus Reigns is hot right now.

Can't see Brock getting the title long term, and If Brock vs Reigns is the plan, I'm pretty positive Reigns will be winning that one clean in addition to regaining the title. Just hope that they build some guys in that time who can challenge, ntm, Cena, Orton, Rollins and probly Bryan will also return eventually.

Ric Flair needs to piss off back to North Carolina and Charlotte needs to let go of Daddy's coat tails FFS

His previous title reign was terrible. I definitely don't want to sit through another year of that shit. Plus Reigns is hot right now.

I don't disagree that Brock should put Roman over at some point, but I think Mania is too soon to waste the boost going over Brock will provide. Plus, at the moment, they're both faces.

I think Trips should win the Rumble and title, and put Roman over at Mania. Let Brock work with someone else. I'd be okay with a Brock/Sheamus feud now. Let Brock and Roman work Mania together next year, with a proper build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back