WWE Hell in a Cell 2011 LD - Remember When These Used to Go Over 1000 Posts?

At least!
But now, in what direction will the WWE take this? I would like to see a feud between Beth and Natalya, personally.

I would really like that. But I can't see many Divas that would fit, unfortunately.
I miss LayCool, to be honest. Their feud with Natalya at least kept me interested.

I think beth and kharma (awesome kong) would be really good in that type of match but i wont happen shame would be cool to see.

So there is about an hour to go, guessing about a 40-45 minute match with something screwy for about 5 minutes at the end to continue the conspiracy theory...?

It's almost a given that Miz, Truth, HHH, and Laurinitus will make appearances here. Nash is a possibility.

And maybe Foley if Twitter can be trusted.

I'm glad this match is going to get a good amount of time. Even after the entrances and the likely shenanigans following the match this should get a solid 30 minutes.

I just wanted to say, I was responding to a friend who said Natayla is the only physically attractive Diva, and I came across this and wanted to share it. NSFW

I would like to see the match running clean and the ending be CM Punk pinning Del Rio.

But I believe this won't happen - Punk doesn't really need the title right now, since he already has a nice feud going on that don't need a title. So I guess that either Cena retains, or Alberto gets it back. Cena will retain, probably. And, for once, I'll be okay with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back