WWE Hall of Fame 2010

Fishburger

Dark Match Winner
Who do you feel deserves to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame 2010?

My picks would be:

"Macho Man" Randy Savage
"The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase
Owen Hart
The Ultimate Warrior
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
The Road Warriors: Hawk & Animal
The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith

Who would you induct?

Undertaker and Shawn Michaels in the same year?
Fat chance.

Not because 1 deserves it more than the other, because the HoF usually has 1 'big' entry and when either of those 2 gets in they will both be the 'big' one for their respective years.

I would like to think that Ted Dibiase and Owen Hart are "gimmies" so to speak, though I take nothing for granted in the WWE Universe.
HBK and 'Taker will certainly not be included due to their active participation in the product.
Savage should have been done 5 times over so who knows. It will probably depend on Vince's mood at the time.
With Koko's induction last year perhaps we should anticipate the induction of The Red Rooster.

Randy Savage
Bruno Sammartino
Ted DiBiase
Big Van Vader
Owen Hart
Davey Boy Smith
Trish Stratus
The Road Warriors or The Rock 'n' Roll Express for a Tag Team Induction

Chances of this happening? Less than zero.

no way in hell stratus savage rock or owen are going inbecause stratus is too young vince holds a grudge against rock and savage and owens wife wouldnt allow it my picks are
1 million dollar man ted dibiase
2 road warriors
3 ultimate warrior
4 honkytonkman
5sammartino maybe
6and hbk maybe

Macho Man Randy Savage
Ted Debiase
Roadwarriors (Hawk & Animal)
Jake Roberts
Honky Tonk Man
Big Bossman
Ron Simmons
Mr. T (If he'll agree to it)

Vince holds a grudge against Rock? Since when?

And Flair was inducted while active and Eddie a couple months after he passed away. No reason a young Trish can't get in if she really is done with her wrestling.

No HBK. Absolutely not this year.

Why wouldn't Savage allow it?

well for starters HBK and Taker will not be this year for sure.
Trish i do see getting in because she has been gone long enough. they always have one women hall of Fame

The Road Warriors these guys were the best tag team ever for sure. there style was so in your face that will be your tag team that gets in every year.

now as for the last two you have a big induction and a middle one.

Owen Hart should be in but i say NO not going to happen. it will be Ted The Million Dollar Man as he has a DVD coming out this year so he is a given next year.

for my big one i want to say Savage because he did have a DVD this year and that is a good sign that Vince may finally allow him in. but i will go with The Rock it is quiet simple they are in Miami Flordia his hometown so it should be him but it is a toss up between those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back