Superstar Billy Graham wants OUT of WWE Hall of Fame

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
The following comes from an interview “Superstar” Billy Graham did with Slam! Wrestling:

On WWE Hall of Fame: “For the WWE to induct into their Hall of Fame, Abdullah The Butcher, who has never wrestled one match under a WWE contract, is bordering on blasphemy. I am demanding that this company remove my name from their index of Hall of Fame wrestlers. It is a shameless organization to induct a bloodthirsty animal such as Abdullah The Butcher into their worthless and embarrassing Hall of Fame and I want the name of Superstar Billy Graham to be no part of it. The WWE and their Hall of Fame is disgustingly embarrassing, I want out.”

source

It is a shameless organization to induct a bloodthirsty animal such as Abdullah The Butcher into their worthless and embarrassing Hall of Fame...

Yeah, it's much better that the HOF be represented by a steroid monster like Graham himself. Isn't it ironic that he didn't start opening his mouth about how terrible WWE is until he was released from his $22,000/year "consultant" position? I can't imagine what he added to the company in his official capacity but at least the money kept his mouth shut all these years.

How about a televised un-induction ceremony for the Superstar?

Yeah, it's much better that the HOF be represented by a steroid monster like Graham himself. Isn't it ironic that he didn't start opening his mouth about how terrible WWE is until he was released from his $22,000/year "consultant" position? I can't imagine what he added to the company in his official capacity but at least the money kept his mouth shut all these years.

How about a televised un-induction ceremony for the Superstar?

To be fair back in Super Stars day.. Steriods were legal.

I think its because Abdullah was famous for giving people hepititus C .. at least that is the rumor..

http://camelclutchblog.com/abdullah-the-butcher-accused-of-passing-hepatitis-c/

many sites claim this..

A controversial documentary accuses the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame inductee of passing Hepatitis C to another wrestler with a double blade job. The wrestler claims he lost a WWE gig due to the Butcher’s negligence.

The documentary is available in full on You Tube and comes from Canada. Canadian independent pro wrestler and MMA fighter Devon Nicholson is the subject of “Don’t Bleed on Me”. The documentary brings to light the subject of what Superstar Billy Graham calls “Commingling of blood.” In pro wrestling, commingling of blood is when two wrestlers bleed onto one another in a wrestling match. The dangers here are obvious.

This documentary specifically points a lot of fingers at Abdullah the Butcher. Nicholson claims to have been offered a WWE deal in 2009 which was immediately rescinded when his blood tests came back positive for Hepatitis C. Nicholson claims that he was tested clean in 2005 and had a serious of bloodbaths with Abdullah on the indys since his clean test. Nicholson claims that Abdullah bladed himself in a match and then used the same blade to cut Nicholson. Footage is shown of such a match and slowed down in order to see the double blade job which definitely happens. Nicholson says it was Abdullah’s dirty blood passed to him through the blade that infected him and ended his WWE dreams.

The documentary is certainly damning to Abdullah the Butcher. Several veterans are interviewed throughout the documentary and all recount stories of Abdullah’s reckless blade and blood jobs throughout his career. The Honkytonk Man and Superstar Graham in particular recount tales of Abdullah going wild with the blade and shredding the heads of many unsuspecting men. Superstar Graham goes as far as to call Abdullah’s WWE Hall of Fame induction a “sham” due to this behavior he exhibited throughout his career.

Watching the documentary brought back memories of an indy show many years ago in New Jersey and an incident I’ll never forget with Abdullah the Butcher. Abdullah was wrestling Jerry Lawler on a Dennis Coraluzzo/Larry Sharpe show. Lawler was managed by a pro wrestler named “Tricky” Nicky who happened to be a friend of mine. Abdullah grabbed him at one point in the match and cut him so viciously that the blade almost went into his eyeball and blinded Nick for life. That was a side of Abdullah the Butcher which made him a very polarizing figure throughout the wrestling business.

Cutting unsuspecting victims with a razor blade was something I was always cautious of whenever I was within a few feet of Abdullah. It was almost a game to him to grab someone and cut them open with a blade to their shock and surprise. I sat a few feet from Abdullah to conduct an RF Video Shoot Interview with him many years ago. Knowing his propensity to do this and having the extra incentive of a camera kept me on the edge of my seat for two and half hours. I have sat and interviewed dozens of wrestlers over the last fifteen to twenty years and only with Abdullah did I ever have my guard up like that.

Nicholson claims that Abdullah has not and will not offer a blood test. This worries me. Abdullah wrestled through seven decades and may have cut and bled with more pro wrestlers than anyone in the history of the business. If Abdullah did indeed infect Nicholson, there could be hundreds of ex-opponents walking around with the disease that don’t know it and aren’t treating it. Additionally, some of those ex-opponents are likely to have bled with other wrestlers if they were that willing to bleed with Abdullah, thus infecting others. There could be a serious epidemic here that needs to be investigated.

He complains about Abby but not the Wild Samoans who also had a berserk gimmick. If Abby had Hepititis he'd be dead by now.

Seems pretty simple to me. If he wants out of the Hall of Fame for whatever reason, let him out. No pomp or pagentry. No media attention or publicity. Remove his name, end of story. It should be seen as an honor to be there and if he doesn't feel that way, he has no business being there. And Sally is right as usual. Funny how his tune changed when his consultant status changed. He's nothing more than a malcontent, not worth the negativity, I say let him go.

So Superstar is bitching about a man who has been wrestling for 50 some years being in the hall of fame. I'm sure half of the wrestlers who came up through the indi circut had some sort of contact with Abdullah at one point in time. Maybe that's why? Or it could just be because he's been wrestling since 1958, I don't know.

Also I'm not sure about the legit nature of this, but his wikipedia said he worked 4 dates for the WWWF in the early 70's.

Billy Graham is just a bitter old man, it sounds to me. Every time you hear from him, he is complaining about some random shit. The dude is retired! Go relax by the pool and take a fucking load off your mind... It would be cool if he removed the chip from his shoulder at the door too.

yeah, you know what, lets just get rid of graham, all due respect to the steroid giant.....sorry the hypocrite.....sorry i mean the legend, but if he wants to be disrespectful to everyone he can screw himself. i mean no offence to any of his fans, but he is being a dreadful person atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back