WWE Hall of Fame to be built in Tampa

Remix

Is a thin rope
Or so sayeth Road Warrior Animal:

http://www.pwinsider.com said:
World Wrestling Entertainment is looking at Tampa, FL as a city to house a potential WWE Hall of Fame building, according to 2011 WWE Hall of Fame inductee Road Warrior Animal.

"WWE is looking at a big building in Tampa, " Animal told The Score in Canada. "I'm gonna donate some of my gear there - maybe some of my spiked-shoulder pads will go in the Hall. They're getting stuff from everybody. And it's gonna be an attraction - some place where fans can go. It's gonna be like the Pro Football Hall of Fame."

Tampa is also the home of WWE developmental Florida Championship Wrestling. Animal also commented on into the Hall of Fame commenting, "Well you know how it is. Jealousy is the greatest equalizer (in our business) sometimes. Guys who don't get invited to it...it's just jealousy. You look at the path people take in this business, and I knew it was going to be sooner-or-later."

Like they note in the article, it would certainly go well with the FCW arena they built and would be a great place to advertise FCW to tourists, which can't be a bad thing for them.

That would be great if they actually plan on building a HOF building and if it is built in Tampa. I live less than an hour away from Tampa so it would be pretty cool to go there.

I really like the idea of a permanent facility for the WWE Hall of Fame. The various sports organizations have permanent locations for their respective Halls of Fame, so why not the world of professional wrestling, specifically the WWE?

I find Tampa to be an odd location for such a Hall of Fame though. After all, we all know that there is no real professional wrestling presence in the state of Florida ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back