WWE Finals: Big, Bad, and Dangerous vs. Edge and Christian

Big, Bad, and Dangerous vs. Edge and Christian

• B,B,D

• E&C

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, meaning he couldn't move. Either of those guys would beat him into the ground.

And IC, the problem with that is that first of all, neither of BBD would be in that situation, as they weren't so fat they couldn't kick out, and E/C wouldn't know what to do with them.

yeah because it's so hard to fall on top a big guy and grab the legs. :rolleyes:

Both Edge & Christian have pinned larger men. So it isn't that difficult. How does Shawn Michaels pin Yoko? Or Hart pin Yoko?

You're still missing my point. Vader and Bam Bam wouldn't fall like Yoko did, and if they did, it would take more than a fall from that height to knock the wind out of them for a pin.

you don't have a point, besides this poll is over in an hr, and there aren't enough people on this board to make up for their deficit.

Mark it up for E&C

you don't have a point because it isn't hard to knock big men off their feet and cover for a three count. Using a flawed argument that Vader and Bigelow are more agile than a Yoko when a Yoko is like twice their size, and it's ridiculous when people smaller than both Christian and Edge have beaten someone larger than both Vader and Bam Bam.

Edit: Besides its in a WWE ring where Edge and Christian had their success.

Hey Bri, tell me what the difference is between a WWE ring and a NJPW ring.

And do you honestly think that matters?

Who was this that they beat who were larger? Yes Yoko is bigger, which means he's slower and easier to hit. How hard is it to get: Bam Bam and Vader move so much better than he ever did, making them more difficult to knock down.

Who was this that they beat who were larger? Yes Yoko is bigger, which means he's slower and easier to hit. How hard is it to get: Bam Bam and Vader move so much better than he ever did, making them more difficult to knock down.
Are you still on about this?

Vader and Bam Bam have BOTH been pinned by smaller guys. Take Slamboree '94 for example. Sting pinned Vader with a cross body block off the top rope. Doing a simple Google search, I see that Luger pinned Bam Bam. If I'm not mistaken, Hart beat Bam Bam as well. Flair and Foley have both beaten Vader.

Foley beat Vader. Edge beat Foley. Edge beats Vader.

E&C still win.

Wow, sly is putting Edge and Christian in witht he likes of Sting, will wonders never cease?

more fans backing them.. Resiliency and all that other stuff that comes from the fans.
dunno.gif

no, just wrestling fans with common sense.

OMG you cant pin Vader and Bigelow because they weigh over 300 pounds :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting on any one finishing move that either of them have to put down either big man. Or any "men as big as either of BBD that E/C have pinned"

Well I believe Edge has pinned the Undertaker. Keeping Taker down for a three count is no easy task

Not sure who they beat, but I know that in this time frame, I'd take either of BBD over E/C, and the same in tag teams.

^^ And there we have a virtual confession that you were voting for them on name value alone.

We regards to pontential offence; I'm pretty sure Edge was still finishing people with the spear and the edge-a-matic in his tag team days, both of which require no lift and could easyly drop a big guy. That's completly ignoring the ever preasant threat of roll ups, small packages, cross body blocks and countless other ways a small fast guy can land a big on a big slow one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back