WWE Round 2: Match 3: Big, Bad and Dangerous vs. The Andersons

Big, Bad, and Dangerous vs. the Andersons

• Big, Bad, and Dangerous

• Andersons

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a WWE Ring with WWE Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

Big, Bad, and Dangerous are the team of Big Van Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow from 1992.

The Andersons are Arn and Ole Anderson from the mid 80's.

To me, there's one reason why BBD wins here. Vader once beat Flair and Arn in a handicap match. Flair is way better than Ole, and with the added bonus of Bam Bam in Japan outside of Vince's control, how could they lose?

I disagree, yes Flair is better than Ole by far but not as a tag wrestler. Ole was the utlimate tag wrestler, he should be with Gene and AA with Tully but still the andersons would wear the big boys down.

Sorry to do a second one but I just saw where the touranment had started. Did ya'll deicde to let wrestlers be on more than one team. AA is with Ole and with Tully? Sorry if this is in the discussion, but I have a new job and don't get to read on here as often as I use to.

To me, there's one reason why BBD wins here. Vader once beat Flair and Arn in a handicap match. Flair is way better than Ole, and with the added bonus of Bam Bam in Japan outside of Vince's control, how could they lose?

YES HE DID!

Big, Bad, and Dangerous are a team of two of the three greatest Superheavyweights of all time. Vader and Bigelow were unendingly powerful, amazingly agile, very fast, technically sound, and relentless. Had WWF or WCW been smart enough to put these two together in the 90's, they would have been one of the most dominant teams of all time. Since Vader was a WCW guy in the 90's, and Bigelow a WWF guy, it didn't materialize. When Bigelow hit WCW, Vader went WWF. When they were in WWF together, they weren't on the same side. IT ONLY HAPPENED IN JAPAN, which is a travesty.

The ONLY team I will give ANY shot of beating BBD in this tourney are the Bulldogs. And even they would be hard pressed to get by Vader and Bigelow.

I disagree, yes Flair is better than Ole by far but not as a tag wrestler. Ole was the utlimate tag wrestler, he should be with Gene and AA with Tully but still the andersons would wear the big boys down.

Just because a team is made of of superheavyweights doesn't mean that smaller guys will "wear them down" every time. Vader once went 4-0 in an IPGW tournament that saw him defeat 4 legitimate Japanese legends in 29 minutes, which is longer than all 4 matches Randy Savage wrestled at WrestleMania 4. Vader never got winded. Bigelow wrestled an epic with Bret Hart at King of the Ring 1993, and he didn't tire out.

The fact is, Big Bad and Dangerous are the two most athletic SHW's in wrestling history, with MAYBE the exception of mid 1970's Andre the Giant. These guys didn't just throw weight around. They did moonsaults, dives, insiguris, etc. The "wear them down" angle may work against The Natural Disasters (those tubs of goo) but not Vader and Bigelow!

This could get very, very interesting if Vader becomes the dark horse of two tournaments in a row. And of course the equally fantastic Bam Bam.

The winner of this match gets the winner of Aries/Strong vs Boogie Knights. And the Andersons would have 10x more of a chance to knock off Big, Bad, and Dangerous than either the ROH upstarts or the Dancing Fools. It's time for everyone to jump on the bandwagonand realize that the greatest team in his tournament is right here, and is made up of the two greatest Superheavyweights of all time.

I dunno IC. I'm already studying up on YouTube videos and I reckon that I could give BB&D a run for their money with a few teams. Looks like superheavyweights may rule supreme in this tournament, but they won't necessarily win it. That's where I come in.

I ask you, is 822 pounds of pure bad ass enough to stop the revolution? I put it to you that my team is less obscure than yours, and just as awesome.

I dunno IC. I'm already studying up on YouTube videos and I reckon that I could give BB&D a run for their money with a few teams. Looks like superheavyweights may rule supreme in this tournament, but they won't necessarily win it. That's where I come in.

I ask you, is 822 pounds of pure bad ass enough to stop the revolution? I put it to you that my team is less obscure than yours, and just as awesome.

I am looking forward to the challenge. But as more and more posters learn and come to accept the massive wonder that is Big Van Vader, I find it hard to believe that there are more than one or two teams out there that stand a chance against BB&D.

I'll be straight up with you- I am concerned about The British Bulldogs. They would give BB&D a run for the money.

They'd give anyone a run for their money. Actually, they'd beat the shit out of most teams, take their money and then force them into bankruptcy with the future payments they'd have to cough up as a result of how soundly they got their asses kicked. I mean, they placed number two in the last tag tournament and some, well, most, would claim that they were the deserving champions, only undermined by ridiculous claims that Edge and Christian were "kinda sneaky".

Anyway, we're getting off the immediate point. BB&D are my pick to go over The Andersons.

Big Bad and Dangerous take down the Andersons 14-6.

My Thoughts:

Get the Kool-Aid ready folks, because IC is going to make sure you chug, chug, chug that son of a bitch down all the way to the end of this tournament.

Actually, I'm in agreement, and it's tough because I respect the Andersons. At this point though, Ole was a mere shadow of his former, once great tag wrestling self from the 70's. Vader and Bigelow were coming into their primes at this point, and as IC has said, unlike other SHW's, these two are able to go the distance. Arn I believe, could have handled his own against either one of these, but with an aging Ole in his corner, there's no way they win this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back