WWE Round 3, Match 3: Edge and Christian vs. The Steiner Brothers

Edge and Christian vs. The Steiner Brothers

• Edge and Christian

• Steiner Brothers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in a WWE Ring under WWE Rules.

Edge and Christian
14.jpg

vs.

The Steiner Brothers (Scott and Rick Steiner)
06.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, vote The Steiner Brothers... for me. Last tourney round, I was a vocal supporter of E & C. You might even say I was one of the reasons they eventually won the tournament. Was it a disgrace? Not as much as people make out. Should they have been tournament winners? No, definitely not. Particularly not over the Hart Foundation and The British Bulldogs.

If not for me, do it for the fact that The Steiners are a better team. What do Edge & Christian have going in their advantage? The usual bullshit about them being "sneaky". The only way a change of ring would make a difference is if either team utilised the ropes to great effect or relied heavily on the crowd. Neither do, it's a non-factor. The Steiners are stronger, faster, smarter, better.

Please.

While Edge & Christian might be the best tag team of the last 10 years, the Steiners are the best tag team of the last 20 years. They dominated North America & Japan, and they're the reason the Road Warrior lost their aura. They spent the majority of their career in WCW, yet they're still held in the same regard as bigger teams like the Bulldogs & Hart Foundation.

Edge & Christain really only feuded with two other teams anyway. And they only had good two-on-two matches with The Hardyz.

This one is tough. I criticize the hell out of tag team wrestling in the last ten years or so, but I honestly feel that Edge and Christian were the diamond in the rough of the WWF Tag scene of the last decade. The Hardy's are extremely over rated, Edge and Christian are not. The success of their singles careers more then justifies how great of a tag team they were.

That being said, the Steiner Brothers may very well be the best tag team ever. Look it up, everywhere they went, they've won the belts. They were the dudley boyz before the Dudley Boyz formed. They took the Road Warriors and made them second fiddle. The Steiners are better then Edge and Christian.

Tough one for me personally. Edge & Christian really were a great tag team in the WWE 10 years ago. They had the right amount of charisma, in-ring ability, and mic skills to be the top team of the division during the "TLC" era. Both men also went onto big things(Edge IN wwe, Christian in TNA) They put on some great matches and could be very funny at times aswell. While E & C really are a solid tag team the Steiners to me are better. While I said E & C were a great tag team in the WWE, that is it. The Steiners on the other hand were a solid tag team in the WWE, WCW, and in Japan. Their wrestling ability is better than E & C, and although Christian & Edge worked well together, had good chemistry, and became single stars, The Steiners are overall the better unit and better overall team.

This is tough, but i'm going to go with the Steiners. Edge and Christian are great, and I still watch their ladder matches, and sit there completely amazed. The Steiners though were fucking great. I loved watching them every time they were on, and I think they made a bigger impact on tag team history then Edge and Christian. So i'm going to have to go with the Steiners on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back