WWE Extreme Rules - John Cena (c) vs. Batista - Last Man Standing Match

Pretty good match, loved the way Batista acted (Shouting "I hate you too!" at that kid was pure gold, you can't write that stuff) and biffing the monitor at Cole while asking Matt Striker if he likes that was hilarious.

Was a pretty good ending, but I was sorta hoping Cena would attack Batista while he was taped down.

That was the worst match i ever saw....cena is not entertaining at all...

cena is not creative...he can't work the mic well, he can't take a hit well....and why the heck does he bounce back up after taking a lot of shit....he was way better as a heel back when he first came and did his stupid ghetto getup...all his moves are lame too...

You are a jackass, now that that is out of the way let me tell you why.

Cena is entertaining, contrary to what seems to be popular belief, he is over on the mic, he can work the mic better than almost anyone and gets the crowd fired up, the Cena haters are definitely a minority in the crowd at the arenas. He is creative, that's a given. He was a better heel but had a stupid ghetto getup? Huh, you make no sense. He was a good heel, but he's a better face, he is the most over superstar on the entire roster right now, he is the face of the company, he sells more merchandise and tickets than almost everyone else put together, yet he was a better heel, interesting concept.

Oh NoZ CeNA ONlY NoWZ 5 MoVEz.... wow I can't stand guys like you. Let me lock the STFU on you and then tell me how lame it is, let me slam you from shoulders onto the mat... etc... etc..., shut up son, he does what works, he does what gets the pops from the crowds, and they do get the pops from the crowd, so yeah they seem lame to me, if almost everyone in the arena goes nuts.

I thought it was an entertaining match and a very creative way to end it, I agree with Doc on how it was the best way to end it without making either one look weak. Well done by the WWE and it keeps the feud going still. So not a bad match. I'm not a Batista fan by any stretch, but he did work his ass off in the match. Well done by both men.

The match was fantastic live. When Batista set the stairs up next to the announce table, everyone knew Cena was going to do an Attitude Adjustment... when the ref counted to 9 the entire arena stood up, the ref waved his arms and everyone thought the match was over, 1/2 the arena started leaving... it was AMAZING!!! the end of the match was briliiant simply because there was SO MANY TIMES that the ref counted both guys to 9 and it seemed like nothing would keep either guy down.

You are a jackass, now that that is out of the way let me tell you why.

Cena is entertaining, contrary to what seems to be popular belief, he is over on the mic, he can work the mic better than almost anyone and gets the crowd fired up, the Cena haters are definitely a minority in the crowd at the arenas. He is creative, that's a given. He was a better heel but had a stupid ghetto getup? Huh, you make no sense. He was a good heel, but he's a better face, he is the most over superstar on the entire roster right now, he is the face of the company, he sells more merchandise and tickets than almost everyone else put together, yet he was a better heel, interesting concept.

Oh NoZ CeNA ONlY NoWZ 5 MoVEz.... wow I can't stand guys like you. Let me lock the STFU on you and then tell me how lame it is, let me slam you from shoulders onto the mat... etc... etc..., shut up son, he does what works, he does what gets the pops from the crowds, and they do get the pops from the crowd, so yeah they seem lame to me, if almost everyone in the arena goes nuts.

I thought it was an entertaining match and a very creative way to end it, I agree with Doc on how it was the best way to end it without making either one look weak. Well done by the WWE and it keeps the feud going still. So not a bad match. I'm not a Batista fan by any stretch, but he did work his ass off in the match. Well done by both men.

U need the STFU slapped on u. Cena cant take a bump for shit. Hes so fcuking scared he makes overly sure to land flat and it looks lame and doesnt sell at all. The beginning of this match was beyond the shits and both guys looked completely lost and out of their depth. They showed theyll never be ring generals and call matches.

I dont know if the ring mic was turned up too loud or what but you could clearly hear Cena calling the match all night. Batista hit the spear and you could clearly hear and see Cena saying "one more B one more B" and sure enough Batista hits another spear. Then near the end the ref tells Cena to hurry up and Cena says "Were good were good". There was another few times I heard Cena calling the match. Mostly when Batista would knock him down and then retreat to the corner. Batista would watch Cenas mouth and Cena would shout instructions while the ref was counting 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back