WWE Battleground - The New Day VS The Wyatt Family

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
A six man tag team bout between these two has been made official following the showing of the footage of the fight between the two sides at the Wyatt Family "Compound" on Raw last night.

The New Day held their own in the brawl with the overall much bigger and stronger Wyatt Family, but I ultimately see the Family scoring the win here. If so, then don't be surprised to see some combination of the Family take on New Day at SummerSlam for the WWE Tag Team Championship, though I have a feeling that's going down no matter who comes out on top at Battleground.

I don't understand why you would have the Wyatt Family face off against a comedy trio. Their gimmick is taken seriously and I don't see how feuding with nerds who were unicorn horns enhances them in any way.

I don't understand why you would have the Wyatt Family face off against a comedy trio. Their gimmick is taken seriously and I don't see how feuding with nerds who were unicorn horns enhances them in any way.

New Day isn't your run of the mill comedy acts. They can flat out go and with the flip of switch take it to another level in the ring. From where I'm sitting this is a hot ass feud. Looking forward to their match.

This is a feud I am really interested in. It certainly makes New Day much more serious which is refreshing enough.

I would want Wyatt Family to get the win here so as to give them a tag title shot at Summerslam where they win the titles. Bray Wyatt could win US title and the other two could become the tag champs.

I could see New Day winning the titles here, so they finally beat Kendrick and London's record. Then, lose titles to The Wyatt Family in a rematch at Summerslam.

I could see New Day winning the titles here, so they finally beat Kendrick and London's record. Then, lose titles to The Wyatt Family in a rematch at Summerslam.
As much as I remember, the tag titles aren't going to be defended at Battleground. It is basically a six man tag match.

So New Day is surely going to break Kendrick and London's tag title reign record. So I think that Wyatt Family should win this match thus earning them a tag title shot. Then New Day can lose the tag titles to Wyatt Family at Summerslam thus ending their reign and giving Wyatts their first title win.

I hope they get as ridiculous as possible w/ this storyline.

I hope they turn the lights down real low and run a skit during the pre match promo video.

Like the New Day wakes up in the Wyatt compound Saw style. All of them are freaking out, but Big E starts to come to his senses first. He yells at Kofi and Xavier...

"DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR!!!!" and goes into a typical New Day pre match promo.

Bray Wyatt is watching the promo on a crystal ball from his rocking chair. He rants about summoning the darkness as a black fog starts to envelop the New Day.

The New Day are finishing they're promo about how the situation is BOOTY and they need the power of positivity to overcome.

They reference the ending of the Guardians of the Galaxy and hold hands to tap into the Power of Positivity. New Day emits a beam of light that cuts thru the fog and straight at the Wyatts.

The Wyatt family start flailing in the light like they're Rita Repulsa and Goldarr watching as the Megazord destroys the monster of the week.

The lights in the arena come back on and both teams are in the ring so the Wyatts are ready fight to New Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back