WWE Battleground in St. Louis

Maybe they're gonna have Orton challenging Rollins for the title and they want to let him win it in his hometown like they always do with Cena.

I would love for KC to get another PPV. However. The first MITB in 2010 here only drew 8,000 people in an 18,000 seat arena. St Louis just draws a really good crowd, they had Royal Rumble and the 1000th episode of RAW just 6 months apart in 2012 and nearly sold out both.

The WWE always seems to go back to the same places over and over again. I have no idea why they can't change it up. Here in Toronto, we haven't had a RAW in forever. The last one was when Edge retired.

The last PPV we had here was Unforgiven in 2006. Yea we had two Mania's VI and XVIII, but nothing since or coming up in the future. Toronto always has a hot crowd, and we always sell out. Why they don't come here is anyone's guess.

I would love for KC to get another PPV. However. The first MITB in 2010 here only drew 8,000 people in an 18,000 seat arena. St Louis just draws a really good crowd, they had Royal Rumble and the 1000th episode of RAW just 6 months apart in 2012 and nearly sold out both.

Same with the 2011 Over The Limit PPV which was held in Seattle's KeyArena which only drew 6,500 people in a 17,000 arena. IMO, WWE events don't draw very well in the Northwest.

The WWE always seems to go back to the same places over and over again. I have no idea why they can't change it up. Here in Toronto, we haven't had a RAW in forever. The last one was when Edge retired.

The last PPV we had here was Unforgiven in 2006. Yea we had two Mania's VI and XVIII, but nothing since or coming up in the future. Toronto always has a hot crowd, and we always sell out. Why they don't come here is anyone's guess.

The last RAW we had was in 2013. I should know because I was there. Remember when Goldust came back and fought Orton to get Cody's job back? I agree about the PPV's as well, but at least we also had a SummerSlam. I keep hearing rumours that they were gonna bring the Rumble here, but it hasn't happened yet. Still, that's better than most places. And it's not like WWE never comes here. To me, live shows are still pretty good especially considering they're cheaper.

The last RAW we had was in 2013. I should know because I was there. Remember when Goldust came back and fought Orton to get Cody's job back? I agree about the PPV's as well, but at least we also had a SummerSlam. I keep hearing rumours that they were gonna bring the Rumble here, but it hasn't happened yet. Still, that's better than most places. And it's not like WWE never comes here. To me, live shows are still pretty good especially considering they're cheaper.

We were on vacation when that RAW was here, totally forgot all about it.

When did you hear the rumour about the Rumble, I've heard nothing? RAW is coming to the Bell Centre in Montreal in a few weeks and SD will be in Ottawa, but not driving that far to see it.

I know we get the Live shows, I go to them, but they just aren't the same.

We were on vacation when that RAW was here, totally forgot all about it.

When did you hear the rumour about the Rumble, I've heard nothing? RAW is coming to the Bell Centre in Montreal in a few weeks and SD will be in Ottawa, but not driving that far to see it.

I know we get the Live shows, I go to them, but they just aren't the same.

I've heard rumours over the years is all. And while I agree that live shows aren't quite the same, the only real difference is that they're not taping it and the crowd is smaller. Plus it's all action and not really very many long promos, if any at all. Plus as I said it's usually cheaper. When I went to the RAW show I was sitting one row off the floor which sucked 'cuz I didn't really get to see anything. I think that was like 60 bucks. But I got this really good seat at the last WWE live show and it only cost me 30.

Same with the 2011 Over The Limit PPV which was held in Seattle's KeyArena which only drew 6,500 people in a 17,000 arena. IMO, WWE events don't draw very well in the Northwest.

That right there is Owens country, brother! You'd need a Roddy Piper or Billy Jack Haynes to draw money in those parts! :lmao:

Meh, at least you guys got shows once upon a time. Only Middle East shows we get are in Dubai, and I've yet to see WWE or TNA pop down to Bristol in England (though apparently there's a few small indy outfits around in Bristol, so...).

hey screw you man! You're not even in any of those cities you're in Idaho!! St. Louis built this industry you twat show some fucking respect!!

We didn't ask for these PPVs we want a Wrestlemania but they continue to make us support these lesser shows. We're gonna have to support FastLane next year.

And hey maybe St. Louis gets shows because Randy Orton is from St. Louis. Ever think of that!?! Fucking smark.

Wow you get the PPV's but don't want them. I have an idea, don't support them then maybe Toronto, who will support them might get a few.

And you get them because Randy Orton is from St. Louis? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds. I'm waiting to see what PPV they give to Boot Hill, and the 5th Dimension now, seeing that the Undertaker and Stardust are from there.

I never said we don't want them, I only said we didn't ask for them and that we want a rightly deserved Wrestlemania.

Whether WWE goes to toronto or not I don't give a fuck that's their business. And Yeah Randy Orton draws well in St. Louis it isn't rocket science. It's not hard to imagine Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens blowing the roof off a venue in Montreal is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back