ST. Louis to Kansas City MitB

Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra

Kinda Sorta Old School
So I live near St. Louis and my girlfriend and I were thinking about driving to Kansas City in July for the Money in the Bank PPV.

I was just wondering if anyone thinks that the PPV would be worth the drive, the tickets, the hotel room, and the time off work.

Just think if the MITB case hasn't been cashed in by the PPV. You could potentially see a double cash-in. One person cashes in, gets the title, then FUCK ME, the second briefcase gets cashed in and the title is lost again.

The mark out from that alone would be worth it.

I didn't drive up to St. Louis to watch Elimination Chamber, so I would go with no.

Although my girlfriend and I are going to watch Lockdown. So...I'd say it just depends on how annoying your girlfriend is on long rides.

Yea I'm not too sure if the ride will be worth it lol but I'm wondering if since it's the first one that something special might happen that would make me kick myself for not going.

Yea I'm not too sure if the ride will be worth it lol but I'm wondering if since it's the first one that something special might happen that would make me kick myself for not going.

I wouldn't worry about that really. Those moments are so very rare, the truly definable moments in wrestling history that everyone thinks back to and remembers with fondness. And there hasn't been one in wrestling in roughly 10 years, if not more.

I mean, Sly does have a point. But if you want to go, DO IT. Don't let the girlfriend drag you down, yo.

Yea I guess your right about that one. Maybe the closer it gets the more i'll waffle with it, I could play the birthday card though and make her pay for it seeing that the event is only a few days after my b day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back