WrestleZone Tournament 2016 Prediction Bracket

Just did mine. With quarter (I think it's quarter) having Brock vs Rock and Sting vs Taker as just two of the matches, It's going to be fun.

Just did mine. With quarter (I think it's quarter) having Brock vs Rock and Sting vs Taker as just two of the matches, It's going to be fun.

Sweet 16, but yes, there is potential for some pretty awesome dream matches there. The fun is getting there, and seeing which actually happen.

Sweet 16, but yes, there is potential for some pretty awesome dream matches there. The fun is getting there, and seeing which actually happen.

Absolutely. This is the first time I will actually fully participate in the tournament. Really enjoying it. Even first round offers a few tough match ups.

Absolutely. This is the first time I will actually fully participate in the tournament. Really enjoying it. Even first round offers a few tough match ups.

I'm interested to see how the 15-18 and 16-17 matches turn out.

Yeah and even a few 14/19 ones. Raven vs Windham will offer some good posts.

Raven/Windham, Bulldog/Luger, Anderson/Malenko are actually all pretty good arguments. Good catch.

JBL v Mascaras is not...

Bret Hart vs British Bulldog will be a tough pick... on the other hand Vader vs Blue Demon could be interesting :D

Shocked and disappointed that Stan Hansen did not make the tournament. I don't understand how it's possible really considering some of the names that DID make it, including guys from recent eras that are significantly worse and less over AND guys from his own eras that were worse and less over.

Anyway, some interesting match ups. Looking forward to seeing how Sting fares this year after a WWE run.

I ended up with Lesnar over Austin. I don't like it one bit. I almost put Kurt over Austin, but I couldn't pull the trigger. First time that I've participated in the predictions contest, and I am sure to finish dead last. Awesome.

It would be weird if all Top 4 seeds can't make it to the semifinals.

It would be odd if they did. The 2-5 seeds in every region are all solid, and the gimmick match rounds always through a wrench into the equation.

I have included the first set of results in the bracket. Once the entire first round is complete, there will be rankings to post!

The entire first round has been entered in the bracket, but it is after the update is done for the day, so I will have a leaderboard tomorrow night, right around midnight.

I can confirm, there are ZERO brackets that are 100% correct, due to Ambrose upsetting Benoit. But, there are a few that were close.

Here's your Top 10:

1. Skillz - 63
  2. Yaz - 61
  3. dmbfantomas - 60
  4. Tastycles - 59
  5. The Brain - 58
  6. klunderbunker - 58
  7. Kenneth - 58
  8. NateDaMac - 57
  9. The Holy One - 57
  10. Khalifa - 57

1. Yaz - 77
  2. Skillz - 75
  3. dmbfantomas - 74
  4. The Brain - 72
  5. Kenneth - 72
  6. NateDaMac - 71
  7. Tastycles - 71
  8. klunderbunker - 70
  9. The Holy One - 69
  10. Khalifa - 69

Updated. Some shuffling in the middle, but not much change. There is a growing number of people knocking on the door of the Top 10 though, as opposed to the 1 or 2 that had a shot at cracking the list this time.

I'll drop out by end of round 3. My picks get a little hectic with Race going over Michaels, Lesnar over Rock and Bryan over Randy Savage. Although I can't believe Bryan is actually beat Graham even though it's what I thought was gonna happen.

1. Yaz - 91
  2. Skillz - 91
  3. The Brain - 88
  4. Kenneth - 88
  5. dmbfantomas - 88
  6. The Holy One - 85
  7. NateDaMac - 83
  8. Khalifa - 83
  9. klunderbunker - 82

Updated. Some more shuffling. A growing field sits just a point or two from the top 10. So far, there's only one person whose eventual winner has been eliminated, so this could change a lot by the end.

I missed Tasty on yesterday's update. Whoops. No changes after Flair's Region closes, but there is an addition...

1. Yaz - 107
  2. Skillz - 107
  3. The Brain - 104
  4. Kenneth - 104
  5. dmbfantomas - 104
  6. The Holy One - 101
  7. NateDaMac - 99
  8. Tastycles - 99
  9. Khalifa - 99
  10. Bagpipes & klunderbunker - 96

I got AJ/Warrior, Ricky/Rey, Kane/Dean and Batista/Nash all wrong. I really underestimated where popular opinion lied. I feel like we really left off some "money matches" like Ambrose vs. Austin and Phenom vs. Phenomenal though. I would've preferred we get these bouts.

I didn't expect any of these guys to make it past the 3rd round though so I'll still probably rebound in the next one.

I have full confidence that Austin vs. Triple H, Angle vs. Edge, Cena vs. Thesz, Bret vs. HBK, Rock vs. Brock, Sting vs. Undertaker, Bruno vs. Punk and Hulk vs. Bryan will most certainly be the Round 4 bouts.

I got AJ/Warrior, Ricky/Rey, Kane/Dean and Batista/Nash all wrong. I really underestimated where popular opinion lied. I feel like we really left off some "money matches" like Ambrose vs. Austin and Phenom vs. Phenomenal though. I would've preferred we get these bouts.

I didn't expect any of these guys to make it past the 3rd round though so I'll still probably rebound in the next one.

I have full confidence that Austin vs. Triple H, Angle vs. Edge, Cena vs. Thesz, Bret vs. HBK, Rock vs. Brock, Sting vs. Undertaker, Bruno vs. Punk and Hulk vs. Bryan will most certainly be the Round 4 bouts.

I wouldn't be so sure on Bruno and/or Bryan, but the rest seem like safe bets. Savage and Flair would be hard to bounce "early".

I wouldn't be so sure on Bruno and/or Bryan, but the rest seem like safe bets. Savage and Flair would be hard to bounce "early".

I could definitely see Flair beating Bruno considering how some of the matches have gone so far. I have only just realized I have Goldberg over Hogan, which is just hectic.

Goldberg over Hogan could happen. That's definitely a bracket buster.

I forgot to note that Savage only has 1 vote against him so far, through 2 matches. Sting has 2, I believe, and Austin has 3. Someone else has 3, but I can't remember offhand.

Goldberg over Hogan could happen. That's definitely a bracket buster.

I forgot to note that Savage only has 1 vote against him so far, through 2 matches. Sting has 2, I believe, and Austin has 3. Someone else has 3, but I can't remember offhand.

Interesting. I would've thought Rock and Cena had easy rounds than Savage and Austin. Well mainly Austin first round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back