WrestleZone Tournament 2016 Prediction Bracket

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh

The seedings have been announced, the locations have been set...It's time to set your predictions! Deadline is 8a EST Tuesday morning! If you don't already have a bracketmaker account, it is free to sign up!

Some really tough matchups in Round 1, though.

Brock/Tanahashi, Jake/Regal, Bret/Curt, Orton/Balor, Liger/Tully.

Pillman over Batista looks primed for upset material.

Just like every year, my picks are:

5B. Hulk Hogan
5A. Ric Flair
4. Kurt Angle
2B. The Rock
2A. Stone Cold Steve Austin
1. Chris Jericho

If there’s a match that doesn’t involve any of these 6 Legends, and if any one of you want “buy” my vote, I open to bribery by way of Rep. HAHA!!

What cha gonna do, WOOOO!! It’s true, it’s damn real what the Rock is cooking, cause Stone Cold said so…again!!

I just did my thoroughly unscientific predictions. I did a mixture of who I think should win and who I think will win. My Final Four are Steve Austin vs Bret Hart and The Rock vs Randy Savage.

There are a ton of potential great match-ups. I know some people aren't happy with the seeding, but I think it makes things really interesting.

My prediction?

MR_T_PAIN.0.png

I love Balor but no way I want him going over Orton, yet wait for it to not even be close with the demon moving on to round two. Can already sense it.

Since this year is kind of bananas, we could always just vote someone worthy to the top who never quite made it before.

Kurt Angle for the win.

Ok I'm not going to win this thing. I surprised myself when my winner ended up being The Ultimate Warrior. Kind of makes me want to push for him though.

Brock over Cena in the finals. I've been pretty good about predicting other people's stupidity. We'll see if I've lost my touch or not.

I too have Brock over Austin.

Nate usually does well in this thing, has even won it a time or two, so I'm happy to have the same final.

2nd place last year, won it the year before though it was a technicality due to Kermit messing up the bracket. He had the wrong regions facing off so we had to call it done during the Final 4. I believe I was the only one to have Lesnar in the Final Four that year though so I was comfortably in the lead.

Please pardon my ignorance-thankfully this is a spam zone-but could somebody clue me in on what this is and how it works(inb4 lurk more)? A poster mentioned "the WZT" in a message to me, I wasn't sure what he was referring to, and now I'm seeing this thread.

As of now, all I know of it is that "old school got shafted this year"....so maybe I don't want to know, lol.

Please pardon my ignorance-thankfully this is a spam zone-but could somebody clue me in on what this is and how it works(inb4 lurk more)? A poster mentioned "the WZT" in a message to me, I wasn't sure what he was referring to, and now I'm seeing this thread.

As of now, all I know of it is that "old school got shafted this year"....so maybe I don't want to know, lol.

It's the big tournament that we run every year. There's 128 wrestlers who are seeded and then matched together in single elimination rounds until there's a winner. You will see a WZT section pop up at the top of the forums next week. There's no criteria for voting; it's basically "argue really well for the guy that you want to move forward and hopefully other people will listen to said arguments and vote your man forward." All and all it is fun and educational.

This is the bracket prediction thread.

It's the big tournament that we run every year. There's 128 wrestlers who are seeded and then matched together in single elimination rounds until there's a winner. You will see a WZT section pop up at the top of the forums next week. There's no criteria for voting; it's basically "argue really well for the guy that you want to move forward and hopefully other people will listen to said arguments and vote your man forward." All and all it is fun and educational.

This is the bracket prediction thread.

Thank you very much. Sounds like fun, looking forward to following the results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back