WZ Singles tournament prediction brackets

That Boris fella is an idiot for picking me :suspic: Actually pay no mind to my board... Just did it to view the leader board...

Mantaur Rodeo Clown = TheOneBigWill vote in Round 1.

Tenta, 2 things.. 1.. :glare: when have you mentioned me lately? Hmm.. 2. Who do you face in round 1?

Tenta, Lee isn't a cake walk.. that may be a coin flip, or my vote may go to the person with the least amount of votes on the last day.

You contribute(d, depending on if you still post - I wouldn't know) more through wrestling posts.. but Lee does a lot through the E-fed, including single-handedly turning it around when it was about to die.. then gaining help from Ricky to keep it afloat.

All the guys everyone else are facing, I either don't know.. or don't feel they're better than. Lee is not a cake walk.

Oh, this I get.

That's wjhy I'm pleading for any voted I can possibly get. I'm probably the most bipolar guy in this tournament, in that I can either make it real far, or get knocked out in the first round. Lee, I take nothing away from. However, if we're comparing who's the better poster right now, I still think I come out on top, mostly because Lee is so damn busy with the e-fed. That'll get him some credit, but some others may not see that.

I hope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back