WrestleZone Tournament 2016 Prediction Bracket

Not only following the results but participating I hope. The more the merrier.

Maybe. I'm mostly a lurker, don't post much. It seems interesting enough I may break out of my shell. Thanks.

No Windham? Okay, then I'm rolling with Bockwinkel for the win!

By the tournament's conclusion, Roman will have main-evented the two most watched and highest grossing PPV's of all time. Also the largest attendance in WWE history. Moreover, he has also barely ever (if at all) lost clean in his prime. Hope everyone is on board with Roman winning.

Barry Windham goes against Raven in the first round. Should be a pretty easy win but Raven is another one of those guys that gets a lot of love around here. Actually Raven is the higher seed but Windham hopefully will advance.

Maybe. I'm mostly a lurker, don't post much. It seems interesting enough I may break out of my shell. Thanks.

Bockwinkel is going to need some help as I think he runs into Shawn Michaels 2nd round.

Edit: Correction. He gets John Cena. Fuck.

Yeah, I usually try to help Bockwinkel as far as I can in this thing but it's not going to happen this year. He's usually seeded much higher.

This is why I said old school got shafted. Lou is the only one making it to the final 16 this year. Bruno will probably go out over some dumb shit like last year.

You don't have to participate in the debate. Each match will have a poll you vote on. The debating is for people really into it, and written votes are used as the tiebreaker, in case the polls are tied at the conclusion of the match.

Bockwinkel is going to need some help as I think he runs into Shawn Michaels 2nd round.

Edit: Correction. He gets John Cena. Fuck.

He should be able to handle Cena no sweat. Ought to coast at least until Thesz.

Raven is outclassed by Windham. Barry might have a bit of trouble with the Undertaker, though. I have faith that he can give him a superplex and then claw him into submission, lol.

The Jericho/Rogers seeding kind of jumps out at me. Almost seems like the seeding should be reversed. And that's from a Jericho fan.

Thanks for the heads up, everybody.

He should be able to handle Cena no sweat. Ought to coast at least until Thesz.

Raven is outclassed by Windham. Barry might have a bit of trouble with the Undertaker, though. I have faith that he can give him a superplex and then claw him into submission, lol.

The Jericho/Rogers seeding kind of jumps out at me. Almost seems like the seeding should be reversed. And that's from a Jericho fan.

Thanks for the heads up, everybody.

It should. Now watch your head spin even more when Jericho overwhelmingly wins.

There are two people that started brackets, but did not finish them...Wonder if they forgot to save, or if they really aren't done...

I literally just finished mine.

I think there's a potential for Daniel Bryan to go very far, or even, finally, Goldberg. Indeed if a couple of things go his way, we might see Goldberg reach the final. I didn't put that in there, but it could happen.

Could be Cena's year too, but not if, as I imagine, the unstoppable Lesnar machine is in full effect.

I literally just finished mine.

I think there's a potential for Daniel Bryan to go very far, or even, finally, Goldberg. Indeed if a couple of things go his way, we might see Goldberg reach the final. I didn't put that in there, but it could happen.

Could be Cena's year too, but not if, as I imagine, the unstoppable Lesnar machine is in full effect.

Goldberg could definitely catch some breaks in the gimmick rounds and then roll through the one-night rounds. It'll be interesting to see how the chips fall around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back