Wrestlezone Battle Arena Tournament Semi Finals

:lmao: Right. And my sandwich told me to fuck off before I ate it. Megaman will win class 2. And by some defiance of logic, Broly will win class 3. Just how I predicted. Ash looks like he'll win class 1. Talk about upset city.

Megazord has been a very popular vote.

If Ash wins, I'm pulling some strings to get KillJoy banned. Don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'm going to. Might have to give Xfear a blowjob or something.

If Ash wins, I'm pulling some strings to get KillJoy banned. Don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'm going to. Might have to give Xfear a blowjob or something.

He has to get by Sorm first though; I'd rank her above Batman to be honest

Me gone for a week while you have to carry the memories of such degrading acts? Seems like a double loss for you.

What the fuck, Broly won? That fucking fan character? OMGZ I LOVS T3H LSSJ CUZ IT R GR33N HAIRZ AND HE BIG MUSLS

He would have been fodder if Gohan wasn't nerfed. I bet someone cited Pikkon (AKA Filler)

What the fuck, Broly won? That fucking fan character? OMGZ I LOVS T3H LSSJ CUZ IT R GR33N HAIRZ AND HE BIG MUSLS

He would have been fodder if Gohan wasn't nerfed. I bet someone cited Pikkon (AKA Filler)

You've never heard the legend of the Legendary Super Saiyan? The creature that becomes stronger with every passing moment? Swallower of hope. Rumpus of terror? Parabola of misery? Broly is the be all end all of badass. He's earned his place here. Besides after age 12 Gohan becomes a total wuss. He went down at his best. As a total badass.

You've never heard the legend of the Legendary Super Saiyan? The creature that becomes stronger with every passing moment? Swallower of hope. Rumpus of terror? Parabola of misery? Broly is the be all end all of badass. He's earned his place here. Besides after age 12 Gohan becomes a total wuss. He went down at his best. As a total badass.

Was actually supposed to be Goku, until Z was extended past Freeza

Gohan and Cell combined would have been able to take down Broly, and with Cell's Vegeta cells in him, he would have most likely suggested that.

Was actually supposed to be Goku, until Z was extended past Freeza

Gohan and Cell combined would have been able to take down Broly, and with Cell's Vegeta cells in him, he would have most likely suggested that.

Gohan was designated as the Legendary Super Saiyan from the start. His hidden powers. Thats why he was able to ascend past SSJ. The series was supposed to end with Cell with Gohan finally showing his true power. But the popularity made it expand. We ended with an overly exaggerated Buu arc and the abomination that is GT. And AF. Which people still believe is under production.

Gohan was designated as the Legendary Super Saiyan from the start. His hidden powers. Thats why he was able to ascend past SSJ. The series was supposed to end with Cell with Gohan finally showing his true power. But the popularity made it expand. We ended with an overly exaggerated Buu arc and the abomination that is GT. And AF. Which people still believe is under production.

The series was supposed to have ended during the Frieza saga; the Cell saga was an expansion saga. And probably the worst of the 3 IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back