Wrestlezone Battle Arena Tournament Semi Finals

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
We are down to the final two rounds of this tournament. The tournment was derailed during the second round, due to some issues off the forum that had to be taken of; for that I apologize.

Here are the competitors that are left in each class; the matches will be posted later tonight, and will resume tomorrow night.

Class 1

Batman
Storm
Deadpool
Ash ketchum

Class 2

Monkey D
Megazord
Mega Man
Spawn

Class 3

Vegito
Galaxia
The Sentry
Broly

BATMAN IS IN THE SEMI FINALS!

Now he just has to beat Storm, a bunch of shitty Pokemon, or Deadpool. If the man could beat Wolverine then Deadpool is out. His Batmobile will be able to stand up to anything a Pokemon could throw at him. Storm will be the hard part, but I have a feeling his Superman battle armor can take anything Storm has to offer.

Now he just has to beat Storm, a bunch of shitty Pokemon, or Deadpool. If the man could beat Wolverine then Deadpool is out. His Batmobile will be able to stand up to anything a Pokemon could throw at him. Storm will be the hard part, but I have a feeling his Superman battle armor can take anything Storm has to offer.

Actually they tied; I put Batman through because I had yet to vote, and he would have been my choice.

That's what I figured. They were tied as of yesterday. I'll take a win wherever I can, though. Batman isn't that picky either.

Megazord beat Garaa because the Sand tomb wouldn't have worked (The pressure of the earth's tectonic plates >>> Sand tomb), and Garaa's massive sand domb would eventually have failed leaving Gaara himself to be blasted by the Megazord. Which probably wouldnt have to leave Tank mode, let alone use the ultrazord.

Megazord beat Garaa because the Sand tomb wouldn't have worked (The pressure of the earth's tectonic plates >>> Sand tomb), and Garaa's massive sand domb would eventually have failed leaving Gaara himself to be blasted by the Megazord. Which probably wouldnt have to leave Tank mode, let alone use the ultrazord.

Gaara's sand burial (with the Shukaku) = tectonic plates

Really, your evidence for that is?

If the nine tailed fox is capable of causing destruction on a global scale; I'm sure that by drawing off the power of another demon of the same caliber (the one tailed demon raccoon), Gaara's techniques could have the same amount of crushing pressure behind them.

If the nine tailed fox is capable of causing destruction on a global scale; I'm sure that by drawing off the power of another demon of the same caliber (the one tailed demon raccoon), Gaara's techniques could have the same amount of crushing pressure behind them.

Goldar could cause destruction on a global scale yet he would get his ass handed to him by the Green/White Ranger. Every. Freakin'. Time.

Oh, and by the way, Megaman can be jacked in to the Megazord and destroy the programming. Because it has a computer. Muahahahahaha! *cough* *cough*

If Ash wins, you're gonna have to put your head in a paper bag.

Goldar could cause destruction on a global scale yet he would get his ass handed to him by the Green/White Ranger. Every. Freakin'. Time.

Oh and Ivan Ooze too. Did you see the movie? I'm sure he can cause mass destruction as well.

It's been years; to be honest the Gaara/ Megazord match could have gone either way, I'm just glad that people actually presented an agrument instead of just leaving a vote.

Megazord going over Captain Marvel should make me even angrier, but it doesn't.

Oh yay Luffy is still in it.
Luffy 100% of the way, he has no problems with Giants, Robots or Giant Robots. This Megazord thing will be nothing.

Барбоса;2025656 said:
I say Vegito would just go ape-shit and destroy everyone

If he gets by Galaxia, no one's going to stop him

Oh yay Luffy is still in it.
Luffy 100% of the way, he has no problems with Giants, Robots or Giant Robots. This Megazord thing will be nothing.
:lmao: Right. And my sandwich told me to fuck off before I ate it. Megaman will win class 2. And by some defiance of logic, Broly will win class 3. Just how I predicted. Ash looks like he'll win class 1. Talk about upset city.

A DBZ guy is going to win this, im almost sure of that.

I voted Wolverine because that one guy who posted in defence of him won me over, though since he lost to Batman of all people I dont mind really.

Been a fun tourny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back