• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania XXXII

Reigns should be destroying Triple H right now. Like for the majority of the match. Terrible, terrible booking. Reigns has never worked as an underdog.

Reigns is more hated this year than last. The problem with that is, he doesn't have a Brock Lesnar to fight back against and win people over.

I think the best outcome would be a DQ finish with Reigns brutalizing HHH so HHH has to relinquish the title and we have a tournament to crown a new champion in the next PPV.

Between Fri & Mon we are going to end up w/roughly seventeen hours (minimum) of WWE. That is a lot in a few days time.

Reigns should be destroying Triple H right now. Like for the majority of the match. Terrible, terrible booking. Reigns has never worked as an underdog.

I think that's the main reason the fans are booing him. They're sick of seeing a badass being booked as an underdog, which seems to be the only way the WWE knows how to book babyfaces anymore. If Reigns was booked like a tough, no nonsense guy, like he was after beating Sheamus and killing HHH, then I truly think the fans would be behind him.

At this point I am solidly behind Triple H. Roman should have never lost the world title. WWE caught lightning in a bottle in Philly and they fucked it all up.

Because Reigns fighting from underneath has worked SO well for him in the past. He should be owning Hunter right now. So much for the scary, savage Reigns from the last few weeks.

Because Reigns fighting from underneath has worked SO well for him in the past. He should be owning Hunter right now. So much for the scary, savage Reigns from the last few weeks.

pretty much. In this match vs HHH, Reigns should be playing the Brock Lesnar role and manhandling a desperate,'past-it' HHH. meh.

Vince coming down the ring, cutting the match and saying: "Both of you have failed. You'll never wrestle in my ring again."

Is there a better way to get the match cheered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back