WrestleMania-32-Logo-WrestleMania-2016.png

It's Wrestlemania Time!!!

***Scheduled Matches***

wwe_wrestlemania_32___triple_h__c__vs_roman_reigns_by_alexc0bra-d9st3ip.jpg

Triple H (c) VS Roman Reigns for WWE World Heavyweight Title

maxresdefault.jpg

Charlotte (c) VS Becky Lynch VS Sasha Banks for WWE Divas Championship

maxresdefault.jpg

Brock Lesnar VS Dean Ambrose in a No Holds Barred Street Fight.

maxresdefault.jpg

InterContinental Title Ladder Match

maxresdefault.jpg

The Undertaker VS Shane O Mac

maxresdefault.jpg

AJ Styles VS Chris Jericho

newdaynations.jpg

New Day VS Legacy Of Nations

hqdefault.jpg

Kalisto (c) VS Ryback for US Championship

maxresdefault.jpg

Divas Tag Match

LQ0o5XDf.jpg

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

It's wrestlemania day, the card is set, no need to apologize. Expecting a pretty decent show, minus the new tradition of lackluster build to the actual card.

I've taken Monday off from work as here we have Wrestlemania start at 4:30 in the morning. Can't decide whether to have a quick nap before it or stay up until then!

Anyways, I'll be the first one to say it, but freakin' PUMPED! It's Wrestlemania today! Bring it on!

I've taken Monday off from work as here we have Wrestlemania start at 4:30 in the morning. Can't decide whether to have a quick nap before it or stay up until then!

Anyways, I'll be the first one to say it, but freakin' PUMPED! It's Wrestlemania today! Bring it on!
In which country do you live?

This will be my 2nd time to attend a Wrestlemania. I don't have high expectations for the matches themselves for the most part however the experience of attending is what it's all about! There's no way they are topping NXT from friday night, but it's gonna be a blast being there in person tonight regardless.

In which country do you live?

I presume you and I are compatriots, then? I actually don't post much on the forum so I have a hard time getting to know the people. Mania season is kinda the only time I crawl out of my hole and start posting lulz.

Regarding tonight, I always wish to someday attend Wrestlemania, at least once, but this is perhaps the first time I am actually kinda envious of everybody who's attending in person. Coz of the attendance record they're gonna set. It would have been cool to get to say that I was a part of THAT crowd.

I am trying the WWE Network because NXT Takeover: Dallas was good. There's a thing going on tonight I heard.

Random note: The Ambrose and Reigns Ride Along is hilarious, totally worth my 9.99 this month. This show's just a bonus.

Random note: The Ambrose and Reigns Ride Along is hilarious, totally worth my 9.99 this month. This show's just a bonus.

Hmm, I may have to check that out before the pre-show starts then. I haven't watched any of the Ride Along's yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back