WrestleMania XXIV: Money In The Bank

honestly mitb will steal teh sho wthe talent in the match is amazing carlito despite him always gettin buried for what ever reaosn is a sick technicaly wrestler and will pull off amazing things shelton stole the match in the 2st two mitb and morrsion is held back alot remeber he the guy who pulls off standing shotting star press but of course wwe wont let him do it. cm punk again has such a great arsenal and is held back watch his roh stuff fukkin amazin y2j will be y2j simple as that mvp will do work do what he gotta do he is another great wrstler but should be in the match he should be def the us title aganist someone. i personally dont like mr kennedy caus ei find that his origainal gimmick was juss sayin his name twice but he can wretsle. i think if there is a surpirse guy bt sayin matt would be great but killings would be a sick additon to the match jamie noble as well would be amazin in mitb maybe even helms....i personally think y2j dont need the case cause he hold on to the ic until jeff gets back feud with him santino carlito and kenneddy and eventually lose it to a heel cause u need a heel is champ t gets people intrested in teh title i.e orton, christian, hbk back in the day. shelton wont win cause he already in teh title chase in ecw and hopefully if that dont work out he and burke win tag team gold for sd. mvp wont win cause he is us champ and needs to lose it soon to feud with the sd champ who will be a face by then either the undertaker or batista or perhaps big show. carlito in it juss for spots. morrsion kennedy and punk are left i think punk will win cause he needs to be the new face of sd and could automatically feud with edge or go heel which he is better as anf feud with chanmp at the time. morrison will saty tag team with miz for awhile in the dreadful tag team division and eventually set up the secondary feud ecw is lookin for to go along with their top title feud keneddy wont win cause i jus dont like him and he fukked up to much already lol...and awating resonses to this so def response postive or negative

It's a good analysis. I think this match is one of the less predictable. Which puts a lot of expectation. I personaly choose Mr. Kennedy. Because... he is the only one who won the MITB and didn't win the championship, because a medical error and a bad timing. So I would compensate it by making it the first back to back winner, so the other stadistic would be buried. But as I say is perosnal, and I like is not predictable.

Too me, this match is out of 3 people. Chris Jericho, M.v.p and Mr.Kennedy.

Im not too sure who too choose, but im going to have to go with M.v.p. I think this guy is on the verge of the Main Event.

Im loving this match, purley because of the unpredictablitly of it. You've got 7 talented guys fighting in a ladder match, sounds damn good to me and it shouldnt dissapoint. I got no idea who is going to win cause each person seems to be going their own direction, and there doesnt look like their will be a clear winner.

Y2J i dont think will win, he just won the IC title, but you never know, there is a chance he can win, but i doubt it. He has the second best chance of winning it. He should really shine in this match, he was really good in the first ladder match and has really improved lately with his matches against Jeff.

Kennedy i think will win it, but again i have doubts as he hasnt got the proper build up he needs, and he has been off lately. I seem him winning though and making on the promise he made ealier, but i dont necessarily see him banking it in at the end of the night, i see it as just a scare to the champion. If he does win i see him fueding with Jericho after WM, for both IC title and Money in the Bank.

Cm Punk has a chance, but i doubt that he is ready to carry the money in the bank and go on to win a world title. I think he still needs to develop and really he hasnt looked that good with loosing to chavo, so i dont think he will win.

Morrision. This guy should have a great match, and im looking forward to seeing him in it He wont win though, his got the tag titles, so he wont be going up to the main event anytime soon, which is a shame, he needs to drop the tag titles quickly, miz is holding him down.

Benjamin, another guy who is really going to shine in this match, but yet again he hasnt developed enough to go after a world title. Great talent, but needs more time to shine on ECW first. He should feud with Chavo to get more exposure.

Carlito has no chance of winning this thing, but should also be good in this match. Lets see what he has in him.

MVP has a really good chance of winning it, but i see him feuding with matt hardy after WM, so i dont think he will win. I see Matt taking him out of the match and costing him the case.

Overall its going to be a really good match with 7 great wrestlers. Im really looking forwad to it but have no idea who is going to win. For me its out of Kennedy and Y2J but out of those two, neither of them seem like winning either. Just going to have to wait and see, but what i do see is Jericho and Kennedy feuding over the case and the IC title at Backlash. Cant Wait!

Vince Mcmahons master plan is working exellent Mr.kennedy hinted about
winning and cashing in on the same night now all he aint been on tv
for a few weeks so people have forgot about it Mr. kennedy wins
cashes in the same night and beats triple h for the wwe title
therefor kick starting Kennedy bieng Vinces son angle again

In what has become WWE’s most exciting and spot filled filler match of the year, this year’s will be no different. Look for every man involved to do some version of his finisher off of a ladder and without a doubt for Benjamin to do his running vertical leap onto the ladder. I’m a little up in the air with this match with Hardy being out of the equation now, but I narrow possible winners to Jericho, Kennedy, and MVP. Depending on what the post-Mainia plans are it could go a number of different ways. If WWE wants to put Jericho and Kennedy together in a feud, I can see both men winning the match while both holding onto the handle and falling off of the ladder with the case simultaneously. If this is the case, I definitely see Matt Hardy coming out to interfere and screw MVP just as he is inches away from victory. However, I think that might be a little too much for them to pull off and whoever does win will do so in a rather ordinary fashion without a cool finish including a ladder spot. Kennedy is out for winning it himself, as he has been buried on TV ever since returning from his steroid suspension and has lost a ton of momentum from this time last year. Jericho just won the IC belt, so I can’t see him taking it, and that leaves MVP. MVP is the hottest thing WWE has going right now in terms of heels, and he more than anyone else in the match is ready to step into a higher tier on the card. I don’t see him as champ yet, but he is head and shoulders above the lower end of the card and ready for this opportunity.

Winner-MVP

There are so many things that could happen in this match and the unpredictability and uncertainty of it is what makes it so interesting.

-I definitly think matt hardy will either make an appearance or be in this match and this will prevent MVP from winning the match.
-If CM Punk is on ECW losing matches cleanly to Chavo Guerrero theres no way he should be winning the MITB and after WM both champs are going to be faces, so it wouldnt make sense unless they turned him heel.
-Even though im very happy that guys like Benjamin, Morrison and Carlito are in this match cuz they are super talented, i really dont see any of the 3 winning. but dont be surprised if those guys have the best spots in the match cuz they are more than capable of it.

What id like to see happen:
-The match basically comes down to just Jericho and Kennedy left in the ring. Kennedy hits the mic check on Jericho and begins to climb the ladder. Just when hes about to reach up and grab the case, Jeff Hardy's music hits and Hardy runs down to the ring and tips the ladder over, does a huge swanton spot and leaves. Then Jericho climbs up and wins the match. I mean honestly, what would people be expecting less than to see Jeff Hardy make an appearance, and dont tell me if this happened the citrus bowl wouldnt completely explode. (I know hes suspended but they've made it known that if they let him he could still work). im just sayin it would be awesome.

And it would also set up an awesome kennedy/jericho fued, where kennedy could claim that he was the true winner and should have the case but jericho only one cuz hardy interfered. Kennedy could then win the case from jericho at the next PPV and cash it in that night after the main event to become champion.

This match should be the best mitb so far because most of them can do highspots and will take some sick bumps. Its down to y2j and mvp or they could just give us a shock and give to benjamin which i wont mind. Kennedy could go over and they could do the countdown to mania 25 thing. Y2J and kennedy could fued over ic and the briefcase. But my pick Mvp

I doubt MVP wins, I expect a run-in from Matt Hardy to take him out. They could give it to CM Punk but god I hope not. It will probably come down to Jericho and Kennedy and since Jericho is the intercontinental champ he can have some good fueds and try to restore some of that title's relevance. He really doesn't need MITB at this point. So I would go with Kennedy winning. He won it last year so if he loses this year in the same match it looks like he's going backwards. Ever since his injury he really hasn't been used that well in my opinion. Hopefully he wins MITB and is put back in the vince son angle.

Vince Mcmahons master plan is working exellent Mr.kennedy hinted about
winning and cashing in on the same night now all he aint been on tv
for a few weeks so people have forgot about it Mr. kennedy wins
cashes in the same night and beats triple h for the wwe title
therefor kick starting Kennedy bieng Vinces son angle again

i don't think wwe is going to do that to triple h twice this year.I mean holding the WWE champ for less than 1 hour.And you remember no mercy don't you ?
I think the only way we're going to see Kennedy cash in the briefcase is if Orton wins the triple threat.This way Kennedy can become very liked by the public , and triple H turns heel. Let's not forget that Raw has very few faces remaining that can fight for WWE gold.Orton - heel Triple H - wants to turn heel , Hardy - out of the picture , Cena - going to make the movie , Jericho - holds a title (but could go for the undisputed again ) .

Also let's keep in mind that Punk is in for a push as one of the big names of smackdown will be on ECW after mania. I like the guy but he won't get the title in a big show at least until summerslam ( though it would look good something like you gut PUNK'd :) )

Kennedy the most logical choice , i say Jericho second as he never got the real chance against Orton , MVP third chance though it seems like he's looking very weak on TV , always getting counted out when his belt is on the line , Punk forth as i said as i see this to early for him , Morisson fifth same as punk , Carlito sixth as vince won't make a guy like him go for glory after he was about to leave the company , benjamin seventh. This is how i give the chances.

Also i must say that you can't say that the fact that we had so many Highlight Reel lately and no Carlito Cabana's not a sign that Carlito won't get it.

I HAVE GOT IT.the way it should ggo down: wrestlemania begins with regal in vices office saying how they need one more person for mitb. they make flair an offer to forfit the match with shawn to take the last spot so flair wins mitb, then after hhh wins the title flair runs in and challenges him they have a great match then flair wins the belt makes a speech then dropps the belt, that way they could have a big tournement leading into backlash.

.....:wtf: ^^^^.....anywaaaaayyy....

I cant see Jericho winning, becuase He just had the IC title put on his waist, and just got out of a WWE title program. That and, if this talk about Trips having problems with Jericho, I dont think he wants Jericho having MITB, especially if Trips ends up champ on sunday. Cant see Shelton or Lito winning, becuase they cant seem to stay behind a push for either of these guys, and neither of them are anywere near to being ready for a title picture program on any other show besides ECW. Id love to see it go to Kennedy, but, LAST YEARS Kennedy. He has about the momentum of a rascal motorized scooter right now, great job of murdering THAT WWE. I can see MVP being a very logical pick, but the chances of a Matt Hardy run in, fucking up MVPs chances, although IMO he is the best person to get it.

So that leaves Punk, and Morrison. And out of those two, I feel like Punk is the closer to the next echelon of star. Thing is, it seems as if we will be getting two face world champions out of the title matches, which makes it almost MOST likely that Morrison may win it. But that seems strange, becuase I dont think I could take him seriously in an attempt on Taker or Trips (or Cena). All the more strengthening my theory that MVP is BY FAR the most logical choice to take this. We shall see what WWE does.

I cant wait for this match, i think this will be the best MITB Ladder Match thus far. Everyone in this match is a very talented wrestler, you got MVP, Mr.Kennedy, John Morrison, Chris Jericho, Carlito, Cm Punk and Shelton Benjamin. I dont see Shelton, Morrison, Cm Punk or Kennedy winning here.

I think Carlito is a slight chance, because i heard rumours that he was going to be giving a push, when he threatened to leave the WWE.

But my 2 favourties for this match is, MVP and Jericho. Jericho just returned and deserves a title reign, and i think MVP is ready to just moving up in the WWE.

So with that said, im going to go with MVP.

This match is so flippin frustrating, its going to be a great match, but what pisses me off is that for like the first couple weeks after no way out they were pushin kennedy, then with his movie, he has absolutely no momentum going into the match, which sucks because i would love to see him win it, i would like to see Morrison or Carlito win it, but neither seem very likely so we will see.

This match is so flippin frustrating, its going to be a great match, but what pisses me off is that for like the first couple weeks after no way out they were pushin kennedy, then with his movie, he has absolutely no momentum going into the match, which sucks because i would love to see him win it

That's ok because it just makes it less obvious that he is the favorite. I'm still thinking Kennedy wins it, he's just the best choice for it at the moment, then after that its only a matter of a few weeks before his momentum is back in full swing.

Oh yeah baby and CM Punk wins MITB. I am sooo happy plus I am even more happy that Matt Hardy is back. This match was one of the best of the night, although you could see the plane flying around with the tna banner it was exciting. Morrison must have been out of his mind when he did that moonsault with the ladder. Then Benjamin getting put through the ladder and bending it in half was crazy. MVP was pretty dang close to winning but then Matt Hardy comes out and does a twist of fate off he ladder which gave Jericho an opportunity to win. But Punk got him tangled up in the ladder and grabs the case. If he tries to go against Kane though I feel sorry for him.

I absolutley love the outcome of this match.. I was pretty certain Jericho wasn't winning because it wouldn't make any sense sine he just got out of the title run really.. I thought MVP would be my pick but w/ Hardy coming back I figured he had no chance... But Punk was such a great choice for WWE... I personally would love to see him come over to Raw and have a fued w/ Orton... Let HHH and Kennedy have one for a few weeks leaving Punk and Orton to have a perfect heel/face fued.. I mean honestly Punks "NO DRUGS?" "Straight edge" gimmick compared to Ortons Sleezy Deceitful gimmick would be sucha great fued... Then again were talking about the WWE here they have the ability to fuck over everything five different ways...

A great match I thought. Some really good spots in this match, but my favourite was the Benjamin fall onto the ladder and the ladder breaking in half, really awesome. Punk winning was a huge shock to me as I thought WWE wouldn't give him that shot. I really didn't have a clear winner, but Kennedy and Jericho were up there for me. I agree that a Punk/Orton fued would be good because I think they would work really well together.

I'm glad Punk won the MITB match. He deserves a WHC title shot though. So he would need to go to Smackdown! instead of RAW because he seems more fit for the WHC because he has been ECW world champ and just won money in the bank but he's just not ready for the WWE title yet. the WWE title has a higher prestige than the WHC because the WWE title is often referred to as "The Big One" and i think that if Punk held the WHC at least 1 time and make it a long reign and go from there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^Thats highly unlikely considereing that Taker won the title and they are not going to put Punk over Taker. Then you look at the WWE Title and Orton and HHH take up that picture, if HHH wins it, he wont be dropping it for a couple of months. So I wouldn't expect him to cash it in anytime soon.

Regarding the match, it was great, I mean there were tons of high spots, Benjamin falling through the ladder, did you see Carlito's expression? That was hilarious. Morrison's moonsault with the ladder was awsome. Carltio nailing the backstabber sort of on Y2J looked incredibly painful. Hardy interrupting for sweet. Kennedy was good and I wish he would have won.

Great match with one con, will somebody tell Y2J that he should remain down for more than like 30 seconds when he takes a huge fall or move. I mean once you thought he was out fo the picture, about 2 minutes later he was back going after the briefcase, I thought he should have sold some of the falls he took a little better, besides for that it was a great match.

Solid match as well to continue the night. All this talk of Benjamin being the man in this match is outrageous, and I like Benjamin. Guys, he fell threw a ladder, while looking cool, anyone can do it. I think it was a shame that the spot he was going to do with the ladder never happened because of the ladder breaking, we can only wonder what that would have been.

The man of the hour in this match was John Morrison. Holy shit did this guy steal this match or what. I was very impressed with Morrison. finally, this money in the bank got it right. A bunch of young hungry guys in there, and one veteran in Jericho to keep it going along. Pretty good, and I love the idea of having the two mid card title holders in this match. You're not going to use those titles correctly anyway, so why not have the two logical guys that are #2 in each brand fighting for a shot to be #1.

Boy was I happy to see a Hardy for the first time in my life. Thanks to the monumental fuck up known as Jeff Hardy, heres' to Matt Hardy getting pushed to the moon and getting what his brother so gleefully pissed away. Nice shock there. Again, very happy with this match, and I'm not a fan of Money in the Bank.

The spots were pretty good all around, benjamin going through that ladder, morrison being superplexed by kennedy while shelton sunset flips him off, cm punk getting green bay plunged on a ladder by kennedy, and of course morrison from the top rope with the ladder....wow...

But none of that, beat the excitement of seeing Matt Hardy come back!

I am hoping tonight Punk comes out on Raw to talk about his big win and his plans on cashing the briefcase in when the time is right. And I am hoping this leads to an inevitable Punk/Kennedy feud. The thought of it makes sense. Last year, Kennedy cost Punk the MitB win. This year Punk basically cost Kennedy the win. So why not put those two at each others throats for a while to see who can get over and what not. It seems like an approp feud for both men, really.

This was, once again, an excellent match that was the match of the card. It was especially satisfying because it was filled, for the majority, of the wwe midcarders, and I am sure that this match will make management look at them in different ways now. Jericho of course being the only maineventer(current anyway) of the bunch, and he of course was solid as usual. MVP showed me something in this match, he wasn't necessary the best one in busting out the amazing moves, but he was the smartest of the match. He showed a lot of ring sense in this match, and it just seemed that anytime in this match if he wanted to he could dominate. This is definitely a recipe for a main event wrestler, and I am glad for him. Morrison of course stole the match with his amazing manoeuvers(especially that flip over with the ladder). He showed that when needed to, he could elavate his skills to the next level. I don't see it being an immediate main event push, but I do think he is inline for at least a push now(ie go to smackdown, feud for us title). Benjamin was as solid as ever in the MITB matches, and it will do nothing but help his stock. That bump he took on the ladder was absolutely sick! Edge took a similar bump last year(Benjamin's being worse) and Edge was taken out of the match. Benjamin stayed it, which is a show to his toughness, and I hope that won't be forgotten by the fans. Benjamin face turn, who knows? Kennedy pretty much did what he did last year, he was good, but not spectacular. Carlito is the one I was most disappointed in. This was his chance to show management what he was capable of, and without that off ladder backstabber, he would have been a complete disaster in this match. Carlito just seemed slow, unknowing of what to do, and he just seemed out of place. I don't want to say this but I definetly see any sort of push going to Carlito being taken away with this match. What can you say about Punk, he put a good showing in this match(ie see Kennedy) and he ended up winning, which is big for him because it gives him a major push. I don't just mean having the guaranteed title match either. In the past while, Punk just seemed like someone on the cusp, but being dominated by people like Morrison in the past, Guerrero, Edge, it just seemed to me that he, even though he was a champion, that he was just on par with the IC and US champions. Hopefully this victory will put Punk into that next level. All in all however, this definitely was the match of the evening, and I will for sure be watching it over and over again.

Odd outcome. But I like it. I doubt Punk will be using it any time before Manai next year. By which time, with enough build and a heel turn he should be well on his way.

MVP, Kennedy & Y2J will probably get titles this year anyway. So having them win is kind of pointless. Although on paper each would have been better.

Morrison & Benjamin on the other hand were only in there to do cool spots, from what I hear they did their job. But if they'd won then there would have been groans all round.

And Carlito is just shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back