Wrestlemania Champ vs Champ? sound interesting?

Yeah I know but that was different Carwin was only the Interim champion like you said until Brock was ultimately healthy to unify the belts. Anytime there is an interim champion it is only temporary, I meant it as if there were permanently two world champions in one weight class, that would make one scratch their head and ask well who really is the champion of the entire world?, there can only be one and i think thats my biggest issue with the WWE i feel they devalue themselves with not having a definite World Champion

I understand what your saying and agree. WWE has definatly forgotten the sport aspect of Sports Entertainment. If Vince could do it successfully, I'm sure he'd eliminate the wrestling out of World Wrestling Entertainment. He's so concerned with being accepted by hollywood & the mainstream media that he ignores just what makes pro pwrestling so appealing to pro wrestling fans. And thats the pro wrestling. We know its fake, who cares. We dont. Titles arent worth having if they dont mean anything & having 2 world champs, especially under 1 company is just plain stupid. Especially when you have wrestlers flip flopping from 1 brand to the other with little to no logic behind it. You have 1 world champion who defends against both brands, it becomes more presitgise, have can actually emotionally invest in that world champ as the best in the business. You can have champions with longer title riegns because they wont be as stale as champion because they wont be wrrstling the same 2 or 3 guys. Like I said in another post, make the US title & the IC titles mean something to where you have the top guys from whatever brand their on viaing for the those belts while the world title picture is being settled. than when the time is right, you bring in who ever is at the top of the IC/US title picture to the world title scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back