4 way match champ VS. Champ

W

wp2 4 life

Champ Vs. Champ

RAW 1) Edge
SmackDown 2) King Booker T
ECW)3) The Big Show
TNA 4) Jeff Jerrett

Who would win and why remember scotty,heyman, lita,sharmell think about it let me know what you think PS don't just pick your favorit pick smart

1)Jeff Jerrett - come on this guy is a snake in the grass and a smaller tripel H
And vet in the ring and has Scotty and that damm guitar. and can con any one to help him out.
2)Big Show- just a f*ing monster with a evil demon on his side
3)King BookT - a big time vet with sharmell on his side, and don't 4-get he is a survivor of the monday night wars, and finlly and regal can help him at any time.
4)Edge - him and lita have bad necks he is some what of a puss as a heel but he can go in the ring so not to bad he may be the fastest out of the 4 but not the strogest.and he would not want the win as much as the rest, and would not want to get his ass kicked and walk out with his HOBAG. :headbanger: :farttorch:

well if WWE had total control of the match...id say they would make either Edge or Big Show win...

but even if it wasnt controlled, id still say Edge...cuz hes that good. And usually when he comes up at these matches...hes usually victorious...soo id have to say Edge.

RawFan22 said:
well if WWE had total control of the match...id say they would make either Edge or Big Show win...

but even if it wasnt controlled, id still say Edge...cuz hes that good. And usually when he comes up at these matches...hes usually victorious...soo id have to say Edge.

you forgot king booker

All men are impressive in their own way, but I would give the upperhand to
Jeff Jarret, due to his overall experience.

Use a TNA ring, Lethal Lockdown style, and put a WWF Hell in a Cell on top!! 4 men in 1 out!!

Oya

It definetly depends whose in control of the match result if its WWE I believe Edge would win because they would want to promote RAW over everything else. If it was TNA than definetly Jeff Jarrett because they want to make themselves look good. So it would be fixed either way IMO.

yep...i dont think think King Booker would be advertised in the match...he would just like be there...cuz WWE doesnt even promote Smackdown! (cuz its that bad). i still stick w/ Edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back