Wrestlemania 27 Press Conference

I find it amusing people cheer Rock, Miz, and Triple H, but boo Cena. They cheer the guy they were so mad at for leaving them to do movies, the guy they used to hate because he was a reality TV star, and the guy they used to hate because he was married to the bosses daughter, but they boo the guy who has never used political pull to hold down wrestlers, who earned his way to the top by working hard every night, the guy who has put on countless classic matches and the guy who has been to just about every show he could possibly make.

Have to love those wrestling fans, eh?

I wasn't even going to post, but I just watched that video and it honestly has me pissed. I'm not gonna stand on a soap box and preach about the fuckin' half wits at that event and how embarrassed they should be, but I will say this: That video was damn shame and I don't know how people can act like that towards something they supposedly love. Fucking assholes.

I find it amusing people cheer Rock, Miz, and Triple H, but boo Cena. They cheer the guy they were so mad at for leaving them to do movies, the guy they used to hate because he was a reality TV star, and the guy they used to hate because he was married to the bosses daughter, but they boo the guy who has never used political pull to hold down wrestlers, who earned his way to the top by working hard every night, the guy who has put on countless classic matches and the guy who has been to just about every show he could possibly make.

Have to love those wrestling fans, eh?

It takes a special kind of eejit, yes.

I hate people. So much.

The overall lack of penis size and amount of virginity in that video has got to be astronomical. Staggering.

Heard this at the press conference? Anyone else getitng sick with that analogy? If we're being honest here, given The Undertaker's competition at Wrestlemania, it's really more like winning 9 Super Bowls, and nine Pro Bowls. Just saying

The analogy is stupid. The super bowl only has one match with two teams facing off against each other, where Wrestlemania has like 8 matches on the card. Not really the same.

There's also the small fact that wrestling is pre-determined.

Some fans are fucking embarrassment's. It makes me ashamed to be a wrestling fan sometimes.

Not sure why everyone has their panties in a bunch. Cena routinely tells the type of people in attendance to boo him instead of cheer him. Why is it so disgusting or whatever that they listen to him?

Funniest part of the video:
Cena: I think we can all agree on one thing
Crowd: You suck!

It's New York City people. What did you expect? Scum of the earth populate that town. New York sports fans are the most disrespectful, cunt-ish assholes in the world, and it translates over to wrestling fans too. Fucking New Yawkers man, god I hate that city.

It's New York City people. What did you expect? Scum of the earth populate that town. New York sports fans are the most disrespectful, cunt-ish assholes in the world, and it translates over to wrestling fans too. Fucking New Yawkers man, god I hate that city.

Spoken like a true New Englander. Sadly, what you said isn't too far from the truth. New York wrestling fans are notorious for being assholes, and it's no surprise that they didn't give many of the performers the chance to talk. The WWE keeps doing this Press Conference in New York because of tradition, but if the New Yorkers keep disrespecting the event like this, the WWE may want to consider relocating the site of the Press Conference.

Maybe next year they hold the Press Conference in Omaha, Nebraska then..... Lord knows you don't want to be in any of the major markets, since all the fans would be similar to what happened here (and yes, Boston would be just as bad as New York, Chicago wouldn't be that good, or any of those cities. LA might be decent).

Or they could just hold the press conference in the host site of Mania, that should work too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back