Meltdown Announcement Press Conference

Prax

I used to be a big deal
Earlier today, WZCW and Chuck Myles held a press conference to reveal the "Major Surprised" promised on WZCW.com yesterday, and Mr. Myles certainly delivered. Below is a summarized transcript of what Mr. Myles had to say.

"First of all I'd like to thank all of you, WZCW representatives, members of the media, and the wrestlers in the back of the room, for joining me here for this press conference. As promised, I have a major announcement that concerns WZCW and all of its Superstars.

But before I get to that announcement I would like to express my gratitude to the fans of WZCW for their continuing and growing support for our promotion in this, now our second month of operations. That being said, based on feedback I have received from fans, staff, and some of the superstars, I have decided to add a major match to the July 30th Edition of Meltdown.

This match WILL be the Main Event of the Evening, and it will include every superstar that doesn't already have a match at Meltdown. Also, any superstar who already IS in a match at Meltdown, as long as he is pre-approved by me personally, will also have the opportunity to wrestle in this match.

This match will be an OVER THE TOP ROPE BATTLE ROYAL, and it will be the fourth and final qualifying match in the PINNACLE PURSUIT TOURNAMENT.

As of right now I'm officially changing the structure of the tournament to four matches. The three qualifiers already announced remain the same. The Battle Royal is added as a fourth qualifier and the winners advance the the next edition of Meltdown. The winners of the Semi-Final matches will meet at Unscripted on August 27th to wrestle for the WZCW Championship. The official list of participants will be announced on WZCW.com shortly.

Thank you, that is all. No questions."

-----

Therefore, at WZCW Meltdown on July 30th, the main event will be a Battle Royal for the fourth and final semi-final spot in the Pinnacle Pursuit tournament!

The list of participants (Subject to change as mentioned by Mr. Myles), was just released to WZCW.com:

- Brian Michaels
- AJ
- Downward Spiral
- Jason Sincade
- Kenny Cox
- Jack Harris
- Ace Cannon
- Celeste Crimson
- Aurelia Molotov
- Gus
- Bishop

More participants could be announced within the week!

After the press conference, it was said a lot of WZCW wrestlers were pleased with the announcement, while others were fairly angry at Chuck Myles and were threatening to no show or even quit on the spot.

Certainly a very controversial decision by Mr. Myles.

More as it develops right here on WZCW.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back