Wrestlemania 27 - Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Championship

FUCKIN' HILARIOUS!!!.....

You degrade the guy for not doing research, yet you fuck up just as bad on the last line. Amazing the balls some of you possess to criticize and yet are just as stupid, if not worse.....moviing on...

Del Rio will be a champion one day....he's not Jack Swagger, thankfully. I do agree that winning the Rumble SLIGHTLY loses some of its luster after this bout, but the winner can't ALWAYS win the strap at Mania, and this is the one year that the E can pull it off, and not kill Del Rio's push.

Another amazing match. Again , dont judge a match on who the winner is, judge it on the quality of the match. They both worked very work and it was very entertaining. This fued is not over. Del rio did well. I didnt want edge to win , but as the match went on i started cheering for him.

it wouldve been the most predictable thing in the world had Christian turned heel...I'm glad Edge got his first BIG Mania moment riding off into sunset as world champion.....we all know what the payoff for this is, and that is Christian turning heel and Del Rio fulfilling his destiny....Christian cant turn heel now because that match against Edge would get me to buy SummerSlam in a few months, so they should slow build it...not match of the night, but at least in the top 4

DAGGER’S PREDICTION:
Alberto Del Rio will win the World Championship.

Oddly enough, this opened the show. Totally did not see that coming. I also was surprised by Edge's retention, so I got this wrong. Edge deserved a win in previous years' world title matches, but that does not really justify his win. Del Rio has been pushed so hard this year, I was 99.99% convinced he would be walking out with the belt. This sure took a lot of prestige away from winning the Royal Rumble. The last time a rumble winner won their Wrestlemania world title match was in 2007. It's 2011 now. That's 4 years of prestige being lost. I enjoyed the match itself, and it was one of the few good matches on the show. I would have kept the match the same but given Del Rio the win because the Royal Rumble winners need to win their world title match at Wrestlemania otherwise the prestige of winning the rumble will keep on decreasing.

There is no more Backlash. Look at the PPV list. The first PPV after WM is EXTREME RULES.

Please, PLEASE, do some research before you post stupid things.

I do agree with you on Del Rio winning at Backlash. I can see Christian either unintentionally or intentionally costing Edge the title.

LoL wut???:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back