WM 26 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

darbare

Getting Noticed By Management
MODERATOR NOTE said:
If you make a list of matches, add WHY you think this match would take place. Any lists without reasons will be deleted.

Its that time of the year, post ur predictions. Now I for one am def confused and dont know wats gonna happen. Im thinking the following based on my intuition:
cm punk vs rey mysterio- alotta rumours, and it would b a must watch hair vs mask type match up

hbk vs hhh vs sheamus- wwe title- i like this one cuz its simple, dx has some tension goin in and then breaks up midway for sheamus to capture the biggest win of his life

morrison vs mcintyre- storyline has been built up, jomo should win this one

miz w/ big show vs mvp w/ ?- for the u.s. title i guess, i dunno

something involving legacy- maybe randy vs ted vs cody- interesting matchup

mitb match-
mark henry/ kofi kingston/ swagger/ bourne/ ziggler/ yoshi/ shelton/ r-truth winner of course is kofi

this one i thought about for along time- batista vs kane- think about it, remember the confrontation they had months ago right? batista is hellbent on destroying undertaker, so what better way than to destroy his brother in a no dq and send kane into retirement forever

cena vs undertaker for world title (if rock doesnt face cena)/ which means cena wins rumble- i mean realistically who else is gonna win

mickie vs michelle vs beth- womens title for michelles title

bret vs vince

jericho vs edge

not bad man, im new to the forum so dont judge too harshly! but here is my predictions.

Batista vs. Rey- Not a big fan of this feud but i think this will happen at mania.

HHH vs. Cena vs. Sheamus for the title- almost a certainty that HHH will get a title shot at mania and Cena will be around like always.

MITB- Kofi, Swagger, Bourne, Christian, Punk, Yoshi, Shelton, and Matt Hardy. winner being Kofi.

HBK vs Taker- Have heard that this match is most likely goning to happen which i wouldn't mind after what i saw last year.

Edge vs Jericho- this might be the one that steals the show, both guys are great in the ring and the hype before hand should be good.

Ted vs Randy- can see ted getting involved in randys match at the rumble.

Vince vs. Bret- need i say more?

Miz vs MVP for the us title- not a big fan of this one but the miz is gold on the mic.

Morrison vs Mcintyre for the ic title.

theres mine any good?

WWE-Title- Sheamus v. Triple h- I don't personally like the match, but triple h likes sheamus and i don't see him dropping the title to randy. triple h will probably win at the elimination chamber and than the rematch at 'mania, winner, triple h

Cena v. Batista- There's no way the Rock's coming back to face Cena, and this is their second option for cena right now, so it's probably gonna happen, especially since the match they had at summerslam had no rematch winner, Cena

World Heavyweight title- Undertaker v. Shawn Michaels, with Undertaker winning

MITB- Kofi, MVP, Ziggler, Swagger, Hardy, JoMo, Miz, & Kane, with Miz winning

ECW title (not likely since they didn't have one last year but here's hoping)- Christian v. Benjamin v. Ryder, with Benjamin winning and Christian FINALLY going to smackdown

Punk v. Mysterio- hair v. mask match with mysterio winning

some divas match. don't really care enough to put thought into this one.

Edge v. Jericho

Jericho vs Edge is pretty much set in stone, depending of course on Edge's injury. The most likely situation is Edge costing Jericho the rumble, doing a few promos and making an in ring return at No Way.... er... "Elimination Chamber". Edge should win this one

Bret Hart vs Vince. Now Bret is my all time favourite, but I do not think a 50+ year old stroke victim and a 65 year old man could put on anything stellar. The fact this feud is 13 years in the making will be worth it. Watch for other Hart family members to appear in this (Dynasty, Anvil, maybe even Bret's son). Of course Bret makes Vince tap out to the Sharpshooter, expect this to be short but memorable.

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio: Mask vs Hair. This idea has been thrown around, might be a good match. Although Rey's best years are behind him, he really surprised a lot of people in his feud with Jericho last year. I would really want Punk to win, but seeing him bald would be interesting,

MITB: Kofi, Yoshi, Ryder, Ziggler, Bourne, Shelton, R Truth, MVP: winner Ryder.

Christian vs Ryder: Right after winning MITB Zach would call out the ECW champ and win the biggest match of his career.

The Miz vs Cody Rhodes US title. Legacy will have broken up by now. I see Rhodes grabbing his first singles title in an instant classic.

Randy Orton vs Ted DiBiase Jr: this feud is bound to happen, Ted wins and has the breakout year of his career. Prediction: He will main event Wrestlemania 27!

Undertaker vs HBK: Both of these guys are retiring soon. WHat better way than to re-create the classic from last year? Although Taker wins, he retires as champ and the title is declared vacant.

Drew McIntyre vs John Morrison: let this feud intensify until WM... but I see Drew holding the belt well into 2010.

HHH vs Sheamus: Trips faces his boy at the grand daddy and makes him job for his 14th world title.

I read a lot of threads and stuff on this website, but rarley post unless the thread is highly interesting. I love wrestlemania predictions, they are a lot of fun to do. Here I have predicted some of the bigger match ups to possibly take place.

MAIN EVNT
World Heavyweight Championship Match
John Cena vs. (c) Undertaker​

On paper this match looks great and would draw a huge crowd. Taker would of course go over and his streak would go to 18-0. Crowd would definatly be split. This could damage Cena however since he is WWE's golden boy.

DX EXPLODES​
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels​

This match I personally really wanna see. These two have never had a bad match, and for them to wrestle at 'Mania has not been seen. It could top Michaels vs. Undertaker from last year if it happens. Really don't wanna see a rematch of Taker and Michaels yet. Triple H wins and they shake hands. I would rather see Michaels win, but unlikley.

STREET FIGHT​
12 Years In The Making​
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon​

Bret beats the hell out of Vince much like the Hogan/McMahon street fight from WrestleMania XIX. Hart wins with the sharpshooter.

Randy Orton vs. Ted Dibiase​

Orton is the babyface and Dibiase is the heel. I personally don't see much star potential in Dibiase and if it were the other way around it reminds me of Virgil vs. Million Dollar Man (Virgil is Ted Dibiase in this case). Ted would go over for the rub, with the help of Cody. And their feud would continue into Backlash

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP​
Triple Threat Match
(c) Edge vs. Christian vs. Chris Jericho​

This is because there always seems to be a triple threat match at 'Mania lately. So this one would be awesome. Sheamus wins at the rumble with the help of Legacy. He's cocky and issues an open challenge to the lockerroom. Edge returns and wins the belt and is an instant babyface. Christian gets involved into the feud with Edge/Jericho after winning an elimination chamber match. Jericho wins.

Loser loses hair/mask match​
CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio​

This match could go either way and could possibly be a show stealer. We have seen Rey with his mask off, but never in WWE. Punk on the other hand looks like his stringy hair is thinning fast lol.

I did not include any other matches i.e. MITB, I.C. title, U.S. title, etc. cause they will happen and not much plugging will go into them and the hype every year for MITB is always the same. Kofi wins it this year is my prediction. I would rather see Swagger win and get pushed.

Well that's my predicitions. Feedback is always welcome.

ok i am gonna go out on a limb here and give my wwe wrestlemania 26 predictions.

M.I.T.B. - Ron "The Truth" Killings, Rey Mysterio, Shameus, Evan Bourne, Yoshi, Regal (these guys seem like some of the people that would be in a MITB match seeing as how all but 3 have been in one)

IC title - Drew McEntire vs. John Morrison (they have been building up to it sure its gonna happen here)

US title - MVP vs. Mark Henry vs. Miz (seems like MVP is gonna turn heel, but maybe its Henry seeing as how he was screwed either way they both don't like Miz this seems like a good match)

Diva's Battle Royal - With the title's changing hands to person who throws champion out (or both if they eliminate both champions)

Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk w/ Luke Gallows (hair vs mask match) id like to see them wrestle an it mean something for the winner this is the only way to accomplish it

Randy Orton vs. Ted Dibiase (WWE Championship) This is gonna happen because they want Ted to be the NEXT big thing an put the Brock Lesnar chapter to bed

Triple H/Vince McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels/Bret "Hitman" Hart (3 stages of hell match) As much as I'd love to see Vince/Bret grudge match I think that the Hitman is gonna need someone to carry him and Hunter and HBK can do it plus it gives both a wwe grudge match of a lifetime (put it out there it was Hunter's idea of the whole screw job and sets up a great fued match of a lifetime gotta play it off that HBK didn't know it was Hunter's idea but thought it was Vince's all along)

Taker vs. Cena (World Heavyweight title) This match would go on last so that way we can send Taker off with something great, he helped make Cena and Cena should be the one to send him off (but unlike most people I want Taker to keep his streak and at the end have him stripped of the title by McMahon an award it to Cena an start Cena off a heel run ala Hollywood Hogan (fuck em all cuz they wont expect it)

So my winners an things would be...............

Bourne winning MITB

John Morrison winning

MVP winning an getting screwed by the team of Miz/Show/Henry

Gail Kim winning both titles in the Battle Royal

Punk cuz Im tired of Rey Rey with his mask *once you lose it once you're not supposed to be allowed to put it back on asswipe!*

Ted Dibiase winning WWE Championship

Hart/HBK beating the WWE

Taker winning to keep streak alive but getting screwed by a pissed off McMahon who awards Cena title an starts a "nWo" type stable with Cena, Miz, Show, Henry, McMahon

Hope You like......leave comments if you'd like

Wow, a lot of you guys have no real idea what's going on right now in the WWE. Fair enough. I'm going to go ahead and make my predictions for the matches at WrestleMania.

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
(C) Undertaker vs. John Cena

I've seen someone go with this one already, but it's the logical way to go. HBK and Taker should NOT wrestle again. Cena wins the Royal Rumble, decides to go after Taker. Not too hard to figure out here. Biggest star in the WWE the past 20 years against Cena, the WWE's future.

WWE World Title
Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho

Now, I'm actually grasping at straws here, but it would be nice to have Edge back. I think having Edge return to Monday Night Raw would be epic, plus it would also tie in to either Edge or Jericho winning the Rumble if Cena doesn't. Plus, Jericho talked smack to Edge after he got injured, and well, Orton doesn't really have anyone to feud with that he hasn't beaten a few times.

Career Threatening Match
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

This could be a damn good match. There will be tension with HHH and HBK after the Rumble and I see HHH turning heel here. It probably won't happen because merchandise sales are so good for DX, but logically, this is the way to go for your grudge match.

Money in the Bank
Jack Swagger, Yoshi Tatsu, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, Big Show, Kofi Kingston, and CM Punk

You could put numerous people on the card in this match, but there's my choices. Look for Either Morrison or Kingston to win the thing. If Edge doesn't get involved in the WWE Title picture, Edge could win it.

ECW Title Match
Christian vs. Sheamus​

Sheamus won't beat Orton. No way. However if he's the 'future' of the WWE, have him reign supreme in ECW and give Christian something else to do. This would be the time to do it.

WWE Unified Tag Team title match
(c)Hart Dynasty vs. Trent Baretta and Caylen Croft vs. Legacy​

Talk about a great potential tag match up. Three great tag teams could steal the show and break through. And no, DX will not have the Tag Titles anymore. They'll lose them.

US Title Match
Miz vs. MVP vs. Henry

Could build some tension with MVP and Henry and I hope to God that MVP makes a heel turn of some sort. He needs to be heel again. He did time for hell's sake.

Intercontinental Title Match
Drew McIntyre vs. Kane

Why not? I mean this could be a good time to make Kane relevant again. Have him squash McIntyre and give him a run with the IC title.

Mask vs. Title Shot
Rey Mysterio vs. Batista
If Rey loses, he loses the mask. If Batista loses, he doesn't get a title shot of any kind for one year.

This should be a damn good match. And has to happen. Needs closure.

This could work and is probably closer to happening than any of the other nutty ideas some of you have came up with.

1st post-woot woot

Sheamus Vs Triple H wwe Title

Its gunna happen I believe, but I actually believe that Sheamus will win. I think they are doing something different with Sheamus in that he is the underdog heel in his big matches.

Edge vs Jericho World Heavyweight Title

I predict Edge returning in the royal rumble, but Jericho screws him over and wins. Edge then goes on to win the elimination chamber, setting up a good fued that most of us are dying to see. Jericho has someone (Bret Hart) interfere after his match to start a new Canadian stable with himself (best there was), Jericho as the champ (best there is) and the Hart dynasty (best there ever will be.) He turns on edge because edge will be face, and idk, say he is proud of America or something. Jericho wins.

Christian vs Yoshi Tatsu

This is actually wishful thinking for me. Japanese wrestlers always get the shaft, but I feel that if Yoshi turns heel, and works an angle where he is tired of the Japanese not being taken serious, and is proud of his heritage, and will teach America that Japan has the best wrestlers (i dont belive this, but i think it would be interesting.) He can say that Christian only treated him as a foreign joke, thus starting a fued. He drops yoshi, and is just called Tatsu, because that's more badass heelish. Tatsu wins, and Christian can be drafted to the A or B show.

HBK vs Undertaker

Taker wins in a heelish way to keep his steak going, and goes heel to freshen up the smackdown scene.

Money in the bank

Kofi, Ryder, Miz, R truth, Benjamin, MVP, Kane

Benjamin in there to be a spot monkey like always. Kane, to bring the big monster persona to counterbalance the obvious high flying. The Miz wins (we have had 2 years of a face winning)

Cody vs Orton vs Ted for leadership of Legacy

Probably going to happen, though not for the title. Cody wins as face to establish himself as a big leager. Ted and Orton beat Cody down afterwards to break up legacy. I just see Cody as a better option than Ted. But that is also just my opinion.

Womens Championship

Michelle Mccool vs Mickie

Best women's angle ive seen since trish. Mickie wins, and covers both Michelle and Layla with food, thus ending the fued on a high note.

Drew mcintyre vs Morrison IC belt

Morrison wins and deals Mcintyre his first loss. Morrison would looke great, and maybe set up a fued with Miz later on for the title.

Vince vs Bret

Street fight that sees Shawn come down to superkick vince and let bret apply the sharpshooter. Shawn and Bret hug, everyone is happy.

Punk vs Rey Rey

Hair vs mask with rey winning and buzzing punks hair himself.

Cena Vs Batista

Never had their rematch. The rock wont comeback. Bathroom break for the older crowd. Cena wins to make the kids happy and make it 1 and 1 in their wins against each other.

I know i have the three heels winning, but i think that it would set up an interesting year for the wwe. Probably not going to happen, but one can wish.

First off I am sorry for any assmunch out there that actually believes Vince will let his son in law wrestle a green champion on the grandest stage of them all........as for the guy who said that we don't know what's really going on in the WWE..........I think as far as the predictions go they are all good........but mine actually comes down to what will more than likely happen.

They are not gonna push Triple H to win the Rumble.........for the simple fact that HBK is healthy and in there and they are tag champs right now.......its going to have to come down to DX splitting up and doing a tag grudge match with Vince and Bret. As much as I LOVE the Hitman......he's 50 something years old and has had a stroke.........he can not take much physical abuse.......so you put two wrestlers in the ring who can carry him..........hence Triple H and HBK.

Cena will take on Taker but not because he won the Rumble. But because Randy Orton will beat Shameus and Cena can not challenge for Orton's title.

So that leaves Ted to win the rumble. Or a returning RVD or Booker T (not really gonna happen as I see Booker coming back to TNA since they still have him on the opening credits)(RVD will be in the Rumble but like always just to make fans oooohhhhhh and awwwwww).

They are probably NOT going to have the women wrestle in title matches at WM26 for the simple fact that.........they can't wrestle and Gail Kim vs. Mickie James can't work cause they are both on different rosters, and I for one am tired of seeing Mickie vs. Beth just like I am Orton vs. HHH or Cena or any other combination you put Orton with.

They will either NOT have a US title or IC title match so they can put ECW Championship on show..........if that's the case I see Christian vs. Jackson vs. Kozlov just to kinda throw their feud in the mix also. Which I see Jackson winning and then in April at the draft Christian ends up on Smackdown (which sucks cause I do not get smackdown's channel).

I predict Kofi will win the money in the bank match at Wrestlemania in which Randy Orton will win the main event and the title in a gruelling match only for Kofi to cash in after Ortons match. I predict he will leave Mania as champion having not even been booked for the main event and thus setting up an even better and deeper fued with Orton in which the PG era will end and a new attitude era begin.

MITB Match

Ziggler,Kofi,Kane,Shelton,Luke Gallows,Yoshi,Hurricane,Bourn
Kofi would win and Cash in at summer Slam.

Womens title-Diva title unification match

Beth Phoenix V.S Natalya

Beth would beat the winner of Mccool V.s Micke James on the next Smackdown,Natalya would beat the winner of kim V.s Marsye .They would end up fighting to see who is better.(Winner:Natalya)

U.S And IC title tag match
Miz and Drew V.S MVP and R-Truth

Truth and MVP would kep calling out drew and Miz and interrupting their matches.Teddy Long and the gust host of raw for that week would make a tag match were the winning team gets both titles.
(Winner:Truth and MVP)

Tag title match
Legacy V.s Heart Dynasty

Legacy would have took the title due to conflict among DX.The Hart Dynasty says if they don't get a title shoot they would sue claiming they are being miss treated because of Bret.Legacy Would be faceish characters and would get jump by The hart Dynasty weekly(Winner:Hart Dynasty)

ECW Title
Zeke V.S Ryder V.S Kozlov

Zeke would beat Christan at the rumble. Kozlov and zke would be anncoced for mania but Ryder says if he can beat Mark henry next week they would let him in the match.He would get Mike knox and big show to knock henry so he wins easily.(Winner:Zach Ryder)

Edge V.S Chris Jericho Hardcore Match
set up is all ready well know(Winner:Edge)

World title TLC
Rey V.S Morrison V.S Punk V.S Hardy

Rey wins the world title at the rumble due to Batista interference.Morrison Wins the Rumble.Rey and Morrison they want to steal the show they way Undertaker and HBK did.They offer two other people to join them at mania because they cant steal the show alone(They Both still think they will win).Punk wins a battle royal that that has 11 other people they arn't in mania.Hardy beats Batista to get in.(Winner:John Morrison)

Undertaker V.S Cena(If Cena Loss He will Leave Raw for a 2 Year)
Cena say he will step up to the plate this year to face undertaker.Taker dose His Usual thing and so dose Cena. (Winner:The Undertaker).Taker then moves to Raw.

WWE Title
Randy Orton V.s Triple H with Vince McMahon V.s Shawn Michaels with Bret Hart.

Orton wins the title at the rumble.Trips And Shawn break apart after eliminating each other from the rumble.Vince and Bret take sides.Vince
put both men in the title match.Every week Orton is encouraged by legends he's met in the past(very ironic). Orton loss the title but RKO's every one their.(Winner:Shawn Michaels)

(I know Cena Would never loss but let a guy dream.:)

Seeing as how edge just won the rumble, and they want edge vs jericho for wrestlemania, i predict that jericho wins the elimination chamber, and the two go at it for the gold.

I see hbk costing the undertaker the title and helping jericho to win to set up the grudge match between the two.

After the events of the Rumble, I think the following will be the card.

WWE Championship
Triple H vs Edge

Here's a match that hasn't been done to death. They've only done it once and it has a main event feel to it. The main event is a big part of Wrestlemania and they always try to make it as big and as fresh as possible. There really aren't that many other options for me. Edge vs Jericho, Edge vs Sheamus, Edge vs Taker and Edge vs Cena are the only other options for me. I don't think the first two are big enough matches to main event Mania and the final two have already been done.

World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels

Having this be a Championship match would give it a different feel to last year and I definitely think this is gonna happen now with all of the buildup. HBK will find some way to get himself in the match, possibly by winning a number one contenders Elimination Chamber match and then we're all set for the rematch.

John Cena vs Batista

I think this will be the final of the three big main events at Wrestlemania and will be the main non-title match on the card. These two have only faced each other once and Batista is a heel now. These two are both basically the biggest stars they've made in the last five years so I think they should face off at least once at Wrestlemania.

Street Fight
Vince McMahon vs Bret Hart

I think this is pretty much set in stone. If it does happen, it isn't gonna be a technical masterpiece but it will be fun to finally end the Montreal Screwjob and for Bret to finally get his revenge. I invision a 5-10 minute match with Bret beating the hell out of Vince by using weapons and as many of his old moves as possible and then making him tap to the Sharpshooter. It is really the only way they can do it because they can't risk Bret's health.

Triple Threat Match
Randy Orton vs Ted DiBiase vs Cody Rhodes

Orton vs DiBiase has been rumoured but after the events of last night, it looks like Orton has kicked them both out of Legacy and I think it would be a bit unfair to give DiBiase the shot because he's no better than Cody really, he just has a better look. This would be a way to elevate both DiBiase and Rhodes and would once again be a fresh match, which is what Wrestlemania has always been about.

Hair vs Mask Match
CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

This has been rumoured and with what Punk is doing on Smackdown at the minute it makes sense and I'm sure they would have a great match and Punk having his head shaved would be a big Wrestlemania moment for him that he hasn't been able to have yet. I definitely hope this gets on the card.

Chris Jericho vs Big Show

Yeah, Edge vs Jericho has been rumoured but like I said before, I don't and with all the storylines going on, this is probably the biggest match available for Jericho. They've been building tension between the two all year and they keep interacting with each other so they've got to feud eventually.

Triple Threat Match for the Womens Championship
Mickie James vs Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix

I think they are basically building up to this already with all the interaction between the three on Smackdown and it would be good to see a Womens match with three capable workers at a Wrestlemania for a change.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Sheamus vs Kofi Kingston vs The Miz vs MVP vs John Morrison vs Drew McIntyre vs R-Truth vs Christian

In the MITB match, they just seem to throw in as many midcarders that they have nothing else to do with and it will likely be the case again this year. Once Sheamus loses the title to HHH (which I predict he will) there really isn't much for him to do at Mania so I can see them throwing him into this match. If they put these eight in the match then it would be pretty unpredictable because realistically, all of them could win (MVP, Sheamus and R-Truth would probably be the most unlikely). I see Kofi winning but you could definitely make a case for the others.

WWE Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. Edge
-Edge won the Rumble and I think we will see a match between him and Jericho at EC. Then after Sheamus retains the title at EC Edge comes out and stakes claim to the WWE title and challenges Sheamus at Mania.

World Heavyweight Championship: Undertaker (c) vs. Chris Jericho
-Neither of them have anything to do and Jericho is the only guy left that I could pit against Taker that could have a legit shot. But they could always go with youth and put in McIntyre.

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
-I see the tension between DX getting heated heading towards Mania and we finally see these two go at it on the biggest stage of them all.

John Cena vs. Batista
-This popped into my head during the Rumble. Batista was thrown out by Cena and when Cena was chucked out, Batista just stood there watching the match. They had a good match at Summerslam and rematch at Mania would be awesome.

Street Fight (Stone Cold as Guest Enforcer): Vince McMahon vs. Bret Hart
-Something is gonna happen at Mania between these two. Why not have a good old fashion street fight and see Bret go one last time.

Hair vs. Mask Match: CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio
-With Punk on the whole head shaving kick this makes sense. Plus it gives Mysterio something to do and keeps him and Punk towards the upper part of the card.

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes
-Not sure if this how they will go. I could honestly see Rhodes staying with Orton even with what happened last night and we just have Ted/Randy. But Orton with definitely be facing a Legacy member at WM.

Diva Battle Royal
-Gets all the divas on the card and would be used as a filler. Just something to waste time. Maybe do Miss Wrestlemania again.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. R-Truth vs. John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz vs. MVP vs. Christian vs. Big Show
-A mainstay at Mania, plus it gives mid card guys something to do and can really elevate someone to stardom. And again the WWE will up it just to get more guys on the card.

Hey dudes :), first time posting on here, these boards are sound, lot of people are passionate about wrestling and I've been enjoying reading the posts.

I see this year's WrestleMania card as:

1. WWE Champion Chris Jericho vs. Edge
(Jericho could be a mystery entrant into the Elimination Chamber like Edge did last year and win the title)

2. Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase
(Cody will remain with Orton and will be in his corner in the match, could turn on him during)

3. World Champion The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
(Interesting to see Undertaker go into Mania defending a title rather than challenging for one)

4. ECW Champion Christian vs. William Regal
(I would like to see something like no DQ or a strap match for the title)

5. John Cena (Hart's representative) vs. Batista (McMahon's representative)
(After Cena interrputing Vince on Raw last week it could go ahead. It seemed as if Cena and Batista had a staredown after Batista was eliminated in the Rumble too, think "Battle of the Billionaires")

6. Women's Champion Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool
(even though Beth was in the Rumble, I think it was a one-time shot. Also she was featured in the promo before the match struggling about who to beat on LayCool's SmackDown party, I expect this to continue. If WWE don't want two triple threat matches, especially when one is a main event, another challenger could be added like Natalya or Layla)

7. Hair vs. Mask Match: CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

8. Money in the Bank Ladder Match: John Morrison vs. Matt Hardy vs. Kane vs. Finlay vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger vs. Big Show vs. Shelton Benjamin

9. United States Champion The Miz vs. MVP

others should be found a spot on the card like Sheamus, Hart Dynasty and a WWE Tag Team title match could be added

Undertaker vs John Cena
I hope to heavens it isn't HBK somehow getting this matchup. I want to see this real badly, just to see if Taker's streak will end. Besides Cena, who else could possibly end Taker's streak? Maybe Edge? That would be about it.

WHC - Chris Jericho (c) vs Edge
This would be an excellent wrestling match, especially if Edge is healthy enough. Obviously this would be a great way to extend the feud that brewed up when Edge got injured.

WWE Championship - Sheamus (c) vs HBK
I believe HHH got hurt for real last night. HBK really has nothing else to do if the Undertaker is out of the question (which I hope it is). So he could challenge Sheamus to a match at Wrestlemania, or perhaps win a tournament on RAW to become new #1 contender. He could even start a feud at EC by being in the final two with Sheamus. This could either A. Give HBK back the belt or B. Really put Sheamus over at WM. People say "Sheamus shouldn't be champ going into Mania, and frankly, I agree; but with Shawn Michaels in the match-up, people are going to care.

MITB Ladder Match -
Benjamin vs Zeke vs CM Punk vs Kofi vs Morrison vs Miz vs McIntyre vs MVP
This would of course mean that the IC title and US title wouldn't be defended, so I doubt the Miz or McIntyre will be in this match. Punk has to be in it as he is the defending winner. I would personally like to see Benjamin finally win this match after putting on a show for the last few years.

Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase
I'm starting to think Orton will be the tweener in this match, and Legacy will be the heels. Orton is REALLY over with the crowd, and is the closest thing to Stone Cold or the Rock that we have today. Hopefully he keeps his heel persona. Make this personal somehow, and have Cody at Ringside in Ted's corner. Keep Cody and Ted together as a heel tag team.

ECW Championship - Christian vs Kane
I was going to throw Zeke into the picture here, but I can't see WWE putting him into a singles match at Mania. They could have Kane come to ECW for good to help out the title picture and give another true contender. He's really not doing anything on SD at the moment. This could be a solid match with two veterans that are over with the crowd. Either one of them could win. You could have Kane become the dominant champ on ECW (either as a face or heel, the flexability helps) and Christian could move to Raw or SD.

Street Fight - Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon
I'm not too sure how much punishment Bret could really take, but there is always the option of making this a pure beat down on McMahon. I would hope they have Hart win, and I'm sure they will. The crowd will go absolutely nuts for the Hitman.

Womans Championship or Divas or whatever one they choose to defend - Mickie James vs ______
Doesn't really matter, but I assume they will put at least one Divas match on the card. I'd bet money it will be one with Mickie involved.

I think Edge will win WHC title at Elimination Chamber without cashing his rumble title opportunity. Then at Mania he challenges Sheamus and wins the WWE title. In between he wins the ECW title from Christian, thus making the ultimate opportunist the ULTIMATE WWE undisputed heavyweight champion of the world!!! What do you think? Maybe not the ECW title part, but unifying the titles at mania?

This is what I'd like to see happen:

MITB: McIntire, Kofi, Morrison, Kane, Christian, Shelton, Sheamus, Mysterio, Miz
WINNER Kofi or Christian

Christian drops the title to big Zeke at EC, and Regal says it was his guidance that led Jackson to victory. Zeke turns on Regal and Tiffany puts them in a title match at mania.

ECW Championship: Zeke vs. Regal
WINNER: Zeke

Jericho keeps begging Show to reform the tag team. He states that Show needs the best in the world and that is Jericho. When Jericho tries to help Show, but disqualifies him Big Show attacks.

Jericho vs. Big Show
WINNER: Jericho

Tag Titles: Straight Edge vs. Hart Dynasty
WINNERS: Straight Edge

DX drops the titles at Elimination Chamber to Straight Edge and Triple H blaims it on Shawn. HHH turns heel and attacks Shawn's family. This turns Shawn vengeful and he puts his career on the line to end Triple H's career. This match steals the show.

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels (Loser Retires)
WINNER: HHH

Champ vs. Champ: Mickie James vs. Maryse *Dark Match*
WINNER: Mickie James

Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon
WINNER: Bret

Batista defeats the Undertaker at Elimination Chamber. John Cena cuts a huge promo saying he has defeated the best and he has only one more challenge before he knows he is the best he can be. He wants the Undertaker, and the Undertaker accepts.

Undertaker vs. John Cena
WINNER: taker

WHC: Edge vs. Batista
WINNER: Edge

Sheamus drops the title inside the chamber to Orton, and Teddy attacks him the next night. Orton then challenges Ted and states that if he has the balls he will try to take his title at mania. After a couple of brutal staredowns and possibly an attack on Cowboy Bob Orton who maybe is hosting Raw (I don't think he has yet,) It is turned into No Disqualification.

WWE Championship: Randy Orton vs. Ted Jr.
WINNER: Orton

Hi fans, wts up?
Wrestlemania fever is all upon us again and this year's wrestlemania is looking bigger then last wrestlemania's with Bret's involvement in it. So every body has start making predictions about wrestlemania card. My view is pretty different and i want to share it and see what you guys think about that.

First match- Edge vs Sheamus (i know some of you will think that might be possible coz they had a little brawl tonight and what about Jericho, i will say if Edge fight Jericho it would be pretty clear that he will win that match so booking him against Jericho might make that match boring. Have Jericho fight against Edge at EC at put him over)

HHH vs HBK (if wwe really wants hbk vs Undertaker II they would not have started to tease that 3 months before Mania. I still think wwe is peasing us because they want us to concentrate on that and then ... BAMM HBK vs HHH with HBK being a heel because he thinks that HHH is responsible the he is not fighting Undertaker at Mania, because HHH never encouraged him for that)

Batista/w Mcmahon vs Cena/w Bret hart -- As we have seen thats on raw tonite so this is going to happen.

Punk vs Mysterio (I still think they will steal the show that night. They had a match together at Armageddon 08 and if you have not seen that match then my friend go and watch it. These two guy stole the show despite Jeff Hardy won his first Champioship. They can do that at Mania and add some stipulation like 2 out of 3 falls or Hair vs Mask) I think hair vs mask will happen because wwe is already building that up be letting Punk to grow his hair and shaving others head.

Jericho vs Taker (Jericho vs Taker one on one had never happend before. I know they faught at SD once but was that match worth to count. So Jericho vs Taker is still a fresh feud since they never feuded before inspite of being in the same company from 11 years. Jericho can build that match up by saying Taker is scared of him thats why he never faught him before one on one)

MITB - Kofi vs Christian vs Bourne vs Jack Swagger vs Finlay vs Morrison vs Mcintyre vs R-truth (all of them are talented no doubt about that. They are another candidate to steal the show. I would want to see Christian getting the win here)

Orton vs Debiase and Rhodes (I am assuming Orton will turn face and face them in two on one handicap match, that would be another surprise as everyone is expecting Debiase to turn face)

MVP vs The Miz 3 stages of hell match. (This match can be awesome. Let Miz cut a promo before the match and he will have all the crowd shaking his head before the match begin, i know that)

This will make it a hell of a show. Wayyyy better then last year's Mania.What you guys think did i already guess what wwe is going to do in few weeks or i am totally wrong ?

I do agree to some, since most of these matches are rumored to happen at WM26, but I see it a little differently:

Dark Match Battle Royal:
Every other superstar that isn't on the main card so that they can be involved at the event.

ECW Title Match:
Christian (c) vs. William Regal
Since Christian successfully defended the title at the Royal Rumble, I see that he would defend the title against the other ECW stars and make Regal earn his shot.

US Title Match:
The Miz (c) w/ the Big Show vs. MVP
This will be the match that will end the fued between the two.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
Kofi Kingston vs. John Morrison vs. Drew McIntire vs. Matt Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio
It's a nice combination of high flying spots in Kingston, Bourne, Mysterio, Benjamin, and Morrison mixed in the wrestling ability of Hardy, Swagger, and McIntire, and the power or Kane.

Hair vs. Hair Match:
CM Punk vs. R-Truth
With Punks improving character with his straight-edge lifestyle and wanting to help save the WWE Universe by cutting their hair, why not put his hair on the line. Plus with R-Truths character / gimmick, what better opponent to go against Punk.

2 on 1 Handicap Match:
Randy Orton vs. Legacy
It's obvious that this group will split up and start doing their own thing. Legacy can say that if Orton can't beat them in a handicap match, then they can break away from him, if he does beat them, they they will continue to be by his side.

Grunge Match
John Cena w/ Bret Hart vs. Batista w/ Vince McMahon
They way it looked like on Raw, this would be the obvious choice. Last week, Cena called out McMahon to invite Bret Hart back. Now we see that Batista is on McMahon's side by attacking Hart. Good thing Cena didn't come out tonight as there is plenty of time to build this story.

WWE Womans Title"
Mickie James (c) vs. Beth Pheonix
You gotta have a Divas match on the card and this match would me more appropriate.

WWE Title Match:
Sheamus (c) vs. Triple H
Sheamus would retain at the EC PPV, thus having some type of gimmick match (beat the clock challenge, tournament, etc.) on Raw to determine the number 1 contender for the title, in which Triple H would win it.

The Rematch:
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
This would be a little different by having a heel Shawn Michaels. He could turn heel at the EC by doing a run in costing the Undertaker the title at the PPV, thus having the Undertaker to accept his challenge at WM26.

World Heavyweight Title Match:
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Edge
With Shawn costing the Undertaker the title at the EC, Jericho could end up winning the match and the title. Edge then would select Jericho to headline WM26.

MITB - I think Miz should win this one because he is ready for main event status.
He could even be the 1st guy to lose with MITB because of his cocky attittude.

Randy Orton v Ted Dibiase - the chamber will set this, although everyone wanting Randy to stay heel will prob be disapointed - Randy won't be screwing ted out of anything only ted would be screwing Randy, and if crowd reaction of late is anything to go by then ted would get major heat for this.

Egde v Jericho(Champion) - i think the chamber will see jericho win thanks to HBK
And this will have everything a mania main event should have.

HBK v Undertaker II - i think this is a cert, although id hate to see shawn end the streak as a heel - it just wouldnt have the same glorious conclusion as it would have if he done it last year.

John Morrison v Drew Mcintyre(Champion) - this has been building for a while now and could be a classic if its let happen.

Bret Hart / W Cena v Vince McMahon / W Batista - this was teased on raw and with the Cena chants from the crowd may just help it along, cena hasnt got much now heading to mania and i thing he will be in this grudge match somehow.

HHH v Sheamus(Champion) - This has been the rumour for months now and is taking shape with chamber and the dx problems - would personally like to see this before the jericho / edge match with Sheamus getting a career making win.

Thats what i think :)

At any rate, with Edge winning the Rumble, we at least have one guy who is definitely main eventing one of the two belts, and for all that they teased a Sheamus feud last night, it's possible but unlikely. As others have picked, I see him going after Jericho when Y2J wins at EC. And that would be awesome.

Last night also told us that Batista is going to be involved in some way in the Vince/Bret storyline, so almost by default Cena falls naturally into place here. He doesn't have much else to do and the last Batista/Cena feud was face/face, which sucked. Batista still sucks, of course, but the extra dimension here (Vince/Bret) might make it mean something.

With Orton/Dibiase seemingly being a lock at this point, we can eliminate Orton from title matches, which leaves us - incredibly - with Sheamus/HHH. I think that will be my toilet break, but what the hell, at least it's fresh and HHH can work - sometimes. Hopefully with Sheamus, at any rate.

I'm also picking Rey/Punk, simply because neither of them have anything to do and neither belong in MITB at this point. And, y'know, it might work well if they allow Punk to talk about Rey's recent suspension (remember that?).

Speaking of MITB, I'm picking Morrison to win it. Kofi might have done but he's fucked up too much to get the shot this time around. I can't see there being a US title match, the Miz and co will probably be all rammed into MITB along with McIntyre. I reckon he and MVP will have their blowoff at No Way Out, if it happens at all. Maybe the IC title will get a match, probably just MacIntyre squashing someone.

Ok, first up, I can't believe anybody wants to see Taker/HBK round 2. How is it going to be any different, or better? It didn't mean much the first time around - what's it going to mean this time? What's the storyline? Shawn's a whiny little bitch who can't handle losing? Jeez. Unfortunately I seem to have talked myself into a corner, so maybe this one will happen after all. Hopefully not. They could do it differently. Edge could go for Sheamus (who retains at EC), HBK and HHH go at each other yet again, and Jericho goes for Taker (doesn't really matter who wins at No Way Out, that would be about the streak anyway). Edge and Sheamus isn't exactly a big draw, but it's fresh, HHH and HBK would draw, and Jericho and Taker would be incredible. Edge/Jericho could wait for Summerslam. Interesting choice, don't you think?

Oh, and also some ECW match. At this point I don't care, unless they're finally going to put the belt on Regal. Christian's just killing time until he gets drafted off the show and over to either SD, or more likely Raw.

Also some shitty Divas crap. No one gives two flying fucks.

It's worth pointing out that, goddamnit Vince, please save us from the horrible spectacle of either HHH (again) or (even worse) Sheamus closing out the show holding up the belt to the sound of deafening silence. Please end the show with a nice pop, Taker's streak continuing, or the crowd going wild for Edge's full face turn, or even someone cashing in MITB. Something we care about. Not bloody HHH again, last year's Mania ended in the worst possible way.

Edge will challenge Sheamus for WWE title couse Raw needs some fresh feuds and blood. That leavese Taker vs Jericho couse there is no one else to fight the DeadMan. Batista is gonna fight Cena in a Bret Hart vs McMahon feud. CM Punk will be unified tag team champ and with his society battle Big Show and Miz. And everybody else will be in MITB match.

I almost forgot, Triple H vs HBK, of course. HBK as heel will be little mentally unstable couse he can't battle Taker. Because that they will also lose tag titles. And the Legacy split Orton vs DiBiase.

Still very confused by this whole HBK storyline and not sure what will happen.

I know that MITB has usually been a way for WWE to showcase the younger talent and get someone new into the title picture (Punk, Kennedy, Edge), but has anyone considered that maybe HBK wins MITB? He could then cash is in against the Taker that night.

To be honest there are so many HBK possibilities swimming in my head that I can't keep them straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back