With Jenks Gone...

Ferbian's the number one troll on WZ at the moment. That smark parody he does is just scathing. When he pretends he likes the WrestleMania 12 main event, it drives me nuts. Classic stuff.

Like I've said before, rep doesn't mean anything to me. Green or Red, I come on here to express my opinion and discuss Wrestling with people. People nominating me as the forum troll doesn't really bother me, it makes me laugh to be fair. It's kinda sad.

It's a Wrestling Forum one minute, then it turns into a soap opera. I respect a number of people on here and like them, whereas there are some people that I don't really like. Those of you who I don't like, you know who you are. So without further ado, I don't care what you think of me. I come here to express my opinion, if you don't like it, let it go.

Cool beans.

Fuck off it's Johnnie time
Lol now I know why I think you're a cunt. You're Next Jericho. And next time spell my name right, cunt.
EXCUSE ME?? I SAID EXCUSE ME???

Oh and you probably have a small penis or very large vagina, you are too irrelivant to know what gender you are.
Oh Hans, your name isn't in Caps anymore, so therefore you aren't involved. And I also have a combination of both.

Lol now I know why I think you're a cunt. You're Next Jericho. And next time spell my name right, cunt.

Well I told you to attack me and this is what you have come on Jonnie be a man! I am an ass hole now fucking tell me that I am one, rant all you fucking can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back