• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

With Jenks Gone...

In order for Jenks to have been a troll, he would of had to create controversy to create discussion intelligently. He really was just an idiot and everything he said/did was because he's a bigot and homophobe.

In order for Jenks to have been a troll, he would of had to create controversy to create discussion intelligently. He really was just an idiot and everything he said/did was because he's a bigot and homophobe.

Jenks was a troll, and a very successful one at that. He derailed thread after thread, had pleny of threads created about him, pissed tons of people off, created more controversy than there has been in a while, and he knew exactly what he was doing the entire time.

I'll agree there, I don't necessarily think he really believed in what he said but at the same time I also think that even if he didn't believe in most of it.......... what he said had ot have come from somewhere.

Jenks was a troll, and a very successful one at that. He derailed thread after thread, had pleny of threads created about him, pissed tons of people off, created more controversy than there has been in a while, and he knew exactly what he was doing the entire time.

Yes, he was some sort of master mind who knew how to rule the cage. This is the same guy with the spelling skills of a second grader. With down syndrome. Any success he had wasn't because he was a master fucking troll, it was because there are idiots in this cage who bought into it.

What's more impressive: a shit troll who successfully trolls a handful of easy victims.

Or a good troll who can successfully troll fewer but more noteworthy victims?

I'd pick the later.

Yes, he was some sort of master mind who knew how to rule the cage. This is the same guy with the spelling skills of a second grader. With down syndrome. Any success he had wasn't because he was a master fucking troll, it was because there are idiots in this cage who bought into it.

What's more impressive: a shit troll who successfully trolls a handful of easy victims.

Or a good troll who can successfully troll fewer but more noteworthy victims?

I'd pick the later.

I was not attempting to claim he was the most brilliant man to ever roam this forum. Although I do believe he exaggerated his lack of spelling ability due to the response it was getting. I was just refuting your claim that he was not a troll, which he clearly was whether you believe him to be a good one or not.

And you are absolutely correct about which kind of troll is more impressive.

Luther's Trying but at the moment Coco is doing a fine job at filling in...

Also:

Now holding auditions for a new douchebag emperor.

Requirements:
Must Endanger the Human Race by Sheer Lack of Brains
Must Be a Terrible Poster

Optional:
A Gimmick (See: Bill Lesnar)

Please Apply Within.

Fuck up Luther, you've slowly been losing your touch now for a few months.

Get back on the horse fuckface. The Luther of six months ago wouldn't have just sat there and let Sly have his way with him like you did.

Word to yo' mother.

Sly can have his way with anyone and all they would be able to say is ''yes sir may I have another''

My vote goes to a new comer just look at the TNA and WWE sections I am sure there is one a cunt better then Jenks (if you want that)

Why are people actually asking if they can take Jenks' place? I did it in another thread just because I knew it'd make somebody pissed off, which it did.

Seriously, I liked Jenks..he was alright, but I don't want to be him. He was a troll. Plain and simple. I thought people'd be rejoicing in the fact that he's gone, not constantly talking about him now that he is. If anything he should of just been left to rot in prison. That's what it's there for, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back