William Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Underrated Talent in WWE: “William Regal. Not only is he smooth as silk in the ring, he’s one of the most entertaining characters I’ve ever seen on TV.”

This came from an interview with John Cena. Nuff said.

His age may not work in his favor, but he's done everything Vince has asked of him and then some and he has no problem putting over young talent. When Christian goes, it'll be Regal helping all the young guys out and hopefully the ECW Championship will be around his waist and put some more credibility on it!

Has anyone else noticed that his heel heat is increasing steadily to the level he received when he was GM and King of the Ring? This past ECW, he garnered a substantial amount of heat when he came out after the Christian/Tatsu championship match.

I was marking out even though his round table attacks post match are beginning to become stale. I really want to see Burchill and Finlay join his Roundtable. Finlay should drop his crappy green coloured jocks and maybe reveal himself as the new member of the Roundtable with darker, perhaps Black attire? His purpose of putting over young talent has, in my opinion, been exhausted and he should join Regal.

Regal is fucking awesome on the Mike in addition to his disgusted facial expressions. Lmao at his ability to talk down everyone, including Tiffany. "Listen Sunshine..". Epic.

William Regal is f n amazing. I don't get to watch ECW because I don't get it. The last time I saw him was at SummerSlam when he lost in a squash match to Christian. I was extremely pissed because I was looking forward to that match. He's definitely one the best "wrestlers" WWE has. He should definitely be ECW Champion, but I would rather him be World Heavyweight Champion or WWE Champion. Think of the great matches we could see on a main event level.....

vs. Shawn Michaels
vs. Randy Orton
vs. Chris Jericho

He has been around way long, and the WWE just uses him to job and it's terrible. He'll prob never get the status he deserves but he absolutely amazing. Stiff, technical, methodical, funny, mean, heel...... incredible.

All very true. Regal's a general in the ring. He's definitely technically skilled and very intelligent about the ins and outs of the business. The WWE seems to be hesitant on pushing him really far because of his previous addiction issues, so it seems like he may stay around the midcard.

Thank you!

I agree that Regal is underrated across the board, but the WWE will not put the strap on someone with two strikes. During the biggest push of his career, he dropped the ball. That is his only setback. Again, Regal is underrated, but I see Regal as WHC/WWE Champ as a high risk low return investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back