• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lord William Regal

Good Lord, I can't read all this. But from what I've read, I'm siding with Wes. Kennedy would be SOOOOO much more effective in the ME scene. Regal's been around for ages, he gets occasional pushes, they never last, he jobs to all the stars, he gets an "official type" job, lather, rinse, repeat. Kennedy is fresh, new, funny, talented, he's PERFECT for a ME push. Will said something about KOTR being made to give someone a massive push, and that massive push was given to William Regal. FIRSTLY, that KOTR tournament was nothing more than a poor attempt at grabbing ratings for the week. It was reported that the three hour show was thrown together at the last minute. SECONDLY, IF we're talking about giving a major push to the winner of KOTR, then let's look at this; it was reported that Kennedy was originally scheduled to try to get to RAW to be in the KOTR tournament, and face CM Punk in the finals. Kennedy couldn't, because he wasn't finished filming Behind Enemy Lines 3. Instead, William Regal faces punk in the finals... and wins. Therefore, using the transitive property of RAW, then MR. KENNEDY was originally scheduled to win the KOTR tournament, and recieve the assumed push one gets by winning it. For all we know, and by the way the angle went on Monday, this fued could very culminate in a match to determine the TRUE King of the Ring. And if that happens, then I guarantee that the winner of that match will be
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

And if Kennedy loses the match to determine the true KOTR, I will change my name to ********er, Jr. Or Wes' Catcher, I'll let the Bar Room posters vote on it.

Kennedyyyyyyyyyy!!!

wow some of you guys post are just way to long for me, no way I am reading that LOL

anyway if Regal is coming back to wrestle full time then allowing him to remain GM is so stupid IMO, so basically WWE is saying that Raw will be all about Regal for a while

and eventhough I like Regal I don't like him that damn much, he is a good heel but I don't think he is or ever will be a top Mainevent guy, he may get a push and a short run as Champion but to make him the Top Heel on Raw over the likes of JBL and others would be a bad move

*deep breath* OK.

Those of you arguing that Regal won't get a push out of this should really go back and watch the last 3-4 weeks of Raw.

-Kennedy......out since Mania. Why? Nobody knows.
.....came out, said: "MRRRRRRRR KENNNNEDY!" and then got whooped on by Regal.

-Regal...Match v. WWE champ Randy Orton (Really solid performance by Regal, showing he can still be very good in the ring)
...Wins KOTR in a total surprise and shocker. I don't think ANYONE saw this one coming. Not only that, Regal wins over Mr. MITB CM Punk. Punk...the guy they just chose to shoot to the moon with MITB.
...Orchestrates the most talked about storyline on Raw for a mega-long time. He cuts the transmission of a WWE title rematch, pissing off all the little kiddies.

Weighing out the scenarios, with the addition of the of the fact that Raw needs an overwhelming oppressive force to bring down the faces, I'm going to have to say that Kennedy is a stepping stone for Lord William Regal.

See now WWE needs to and I mean neeeeedddsss to be very, very careful with what they do here. Pulling someone like Regal out of the hat was an excellent and unexpected idea. Now though, WWE needs to be cautious as to what they do. They proved Regal can still kick ass in the ring Example A: CM Punk, They got him mad heat for "turning out the lights on Raw" a couple weeks ago. Now though... They need to be careful. By having Regal turn out the lights on Raw again this past week. WWE needs to be careful not to overplay that hand. It will only draw for X amount of time before people just find it dumb and annoying.

Regal as KOTR, I see as a massive way for WWE to get Kennedy back into the ME scene. I don't see Regal holding the KOTR title for long, and I expect Kennedy to take it from him before too long, so as far as Regal in the main event.... I don't see it happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back