William Regal retiring?

There's no way in hell that Regal will win the WWE championship but the World Heavyweight title is a possibility. No way in hell would he be in one of the main event matches at WM 29. I also think he will stay in the WWE after he retires for sure.

Not to jump all over you, but he said this last year at the UK tour, though it's entirely possible I hope he gets another run before he goes & I hope he gets promoted up the ranks as a full time commentator, he's amazing.

I think Regal deserves to win the World Heavyweight Championship before he retires. Of course you're going to have the people that say its too late in his career but that's the same thing they said about Mark Henry, but after 17 years of waiting Mark Henry won his first world title and people praised him and talked about how good his title reign was.

ok to start out, i have to correct who ever said benoit, rvd so so forth didnt make it past midcard except benoit. di u seem to forget that rvd is a former wwe champ, ecw. he beat cena at extreme rules and screwed himself out of the titles by getting high. but now for regal. ive liked him since he first almost schooled goldberg in wcw. he deserves at least a reconized world or wwe title title reign. rather it be a day and lose at a untelivised house show or loses by mitb cashin. regardless he deserves the feeling of winning the big one before managing or commentating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back