• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why?

M

Melon Farmer

WHY JAKE WHY??

I was told by you a few days ago that i had 6 days left.

Which would make me be released from Prison tomorrow.

But why would you give me 2 neg. reps...when I am going to be released (hopefully) tomorrow?

And the 2 neg. reps that you gave me was the post that i did about how great Johnny B and you are. Why would you do that? I didn't do anything wrong.

Anyways, some guys (McMuffin i think) copy and pasted my thing...he plajerized my work lol.

Wtvr.

But why would you give me 2 neg. reps...when I am going to be released (hopefully) tomorrow? And the 2 neg. reps that you gave me was the post that i did about how great Johnny B and you are. Why would you do that? I didn't do anything wrong.

I have a new sig :p

He's given everyone negative rep don't worry

Lol. Hey dont have a go at me for PLAGERISING your stuff. It got me out within a few hours so Im not bothered... even got me a green rep from jake.

Wow, dude. You're not in a pond. You've cried yourself a river. Stop whining.

I can imagine you as a small child. *Boy approaches Rated R Assassin, if that is his real name* "Hey, do you wanna be my fwend?" "As if I'd want to be friends with you. You're like, what, ten? And stay away from my Edge figure, asshole!"

*Awaits crappy "comeback"*

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

I can imagine you as a small child. *Boy approaches Rated R Assassin, if that is his real name* "Hey, do you wanna be my fwend?" "As if I'd want to be friends with you. You're like, what, ten? And stay away from my Edge figure, asshole!"

*Awaits crappy "comeback"*

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

I try not to pick on the mentally hadicapped, so you're safe.

Can I let you in on a secret, Yosimite Sam? "Rated R Assasin" is in fact NOT my real name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back