• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

this forum makes me sad

blah blah blah fuck all of you Happy people.....

you think your smarks but if your paying for wwe pay per views your a god damn mark rub and whatever else comes to mind
stupid fuckin shitheads that you are fuck u and your shithole fuckin forums
fuckin *****es yeah u cant understand takes 10 of u to say it
understand this

your all vinces bitchboys and probably all wear your fuckin dx t shirts on the daily fuck u and fuck this gay fuckin forum please
batista shit
cena shit
undertaker shit
tripple h shit
hbk shit
there all a bunch of fuckheads as all of you are
hugs and kisses fuck u fuck all the admins i dont see now free pay per view dls here why the fuck would i care about being banned booted or anything else for that matter

you know what makes the wwe good

is ******s like you grow some pubes and take off your gay fuckin dx shirts please

wwe sucks and i never ever watch a main card for wwe

if you enjoy it im sure your iq matches that of your shoe size punk ass bitch happy fucks lol fuck u
fuck all the admins

all of you keep telling me how wwe is the top wrestling business and how cena tripple h batisduh and the rest of the main card ******s in the wwe are good wrestlers? your marks rubes whatever u want to call your self. you pay for wwe shit your fuckin stupid

do people who like music say hey hannah montana is one of the top stars blah blah blah she sells alot of crappy cd so she got to be great right

get the fuck over yourselves you are vinces fuckboys just like everyone else

no go jerk off to your dx posters losers hahaha fuckin lame asses

i mean you seriously watch main card events in the wwe then your more stupid then i thought...lmao havent watched that gay ass shit in years its called pan

download your shit free quit being stupid marks watchin that crap on tv

here ill be nice and give u a link for every mma wwe tna roh and anything wrestling/mma thing involved then you can be come as jded as i about the wrestling world
if you enjoy we more then tna then
A your a fuckin window licker
B your in your first year of junior high and have sprouted your first pub
c your on vinces payroll trying to convince people his show is about wrestling
wwe is about selling merchandise and for me i dont pay a single penny for any of that garbage

http://www.katzforums.com/member.php?u=253693 hahaha happy

Translating from moron to English... Dave!

Blah! Blah! Blah! Fuck all of you happy people...

You think you're smarks but if your paying for WWE Pay-Per-Views your a God-damn mark! Rub and whatever else comes to mind.

You are all stupid fucking shit-heads. Fuck you and your shit-hole fucking forums!

Fucking *****es! Yeah! You can't understand! It takes 10 of you to say it!

Understand this:

You're all Vince's bitch-boys and probably all wear your fucking DX T-shirts on the daily. Fuck you and fuck this gay fucking forum, please!

Batista is shit!
Cena is shit!
Undertaker is shit!
Triple H is shit!
HBK is shit!

They are all a bunch of fuck-heads as are all of you!

hugs and kisses. Fuck you! Fuck all of the Admins! **I don't see how free pay per view Live Discussions here! Why the fuck would I care about being banned, booted or anything else for that matter?!**

Do you know what makes the WWE good?

It is ******s like you! Grow some pubes and take off your gay fucking DX shirts please.

WWE sucks and I never ever watch a main card for WWE.

If you enjoy it I'm sure your IQ matches your shoe size! You punk-ass, bitch-happy fucks! Laugh Out Loud! Fuck you!

Fuck all of the Admins!

All of you keep telling me how WWE is the top wrestling business and how the likes of: Cena, Triple H, Batista and the rest of the main card ******s in the WWE are good wrestlers? You are marks, rubes whatever you want to call yourselves. You pay for WWE shit, you're fucking stupid!

Do people who like music say, "Hey Hannah Montana is one of the top stars! Blah! Blah! Blah! She sells a lot of crappy CD's! So she got to be great right?"

Get the fuck over yourselves! You are Vince's fuck-boys just like everyone else!

Now, go jerk off to your DX posters! Losers! Ha! Fucking lame asses!

I mean, if you seriously watch main card events in the WWE then your more stupid then I thought! Laughing My Ass Off! I haven't watched that gay-ass shit in years. It's called pan!

Download your shit free! Quit being stupid marks, watching that crap on TV.

Here! I'll be nice and give you a link for every MMA, WWE, TNA, ROH and anything wrestling/MMA thing involved. Then, you can become as jaded as I am about the wrestling world.

If you enjoy WWE more then tna then:

A. You're a fucking window licker!
B. You're in your first year of junior high and have sprouted your first pube!
C. Your on Vince's payroll, trying to convince people his show is about wrestling!

WWE is about selling merchandise and for me I don't pay a single penny for any of that garbage!

http://www.katzforums.com/member.php?u=253693 Ha! ******s!

So yeah, I went through that and fixed all the grammatical mistakes. Well, most of them. The ting in asterisks, I literally have no clue what he was shooting for. That being said, I tried my best. I may have some skills translating fluent ****** but I still have some problems with the complexities of the language. It seems my intellect will not let my brain dissolve into mulch.

EDIT: I also edited in happiness.

Oh so that flooding jackass was this guys alt. Yeah, fuck you. You spammed one of my threads. I hope you get anal fucked by an aardvark with a swollen nose.

So, Clemency???? I momentarily blew my top, this guy is on a level of ....whatever, I've never even come close to. Lesson learned, point taken, situation averted, time to kick ass. And, if it's worth anything, sorry for freaking out, won't happen again.

BTW on a side note, I have noticed while browsing the forums that the all mighty "Word Fort" that became synonymous with myself, has been adopted all over the boards. I'd like to thank the academy for that honor and all the little people I had to crush on the way up for being a footnote to something greater than themselves, lol.

So, Clemency???? I momentarily blew my top, this guy is on a level of ....whatever, I've never even come close to. Lesson learned, point taken, situation averted, time to kick ass. And, if it's worth anything, sorry for freaking out, won't happen again.

:lmao: I'm not laughing at you asking for clemency, but the whole thing there sorta reminded me of the general conversations between the main character of Mass Effect, and Mordin Solus :lmao:

BTW on a side note, I have noticed while browsing the forums that the all mighty "Word Fort" that became synonymous with myself, has been adopted all over the boards. I'd like to thank the academy for that honor and all the little people I had to crush on the way up for being a footnote to something greater than themselves, lol.

Your word forts were out of this world, because there weren't enough space for it :)

The smaller ones that are being put forth now, couldn't compete with yours, but I do agree, I have seen some, but they're nowhere near as long as yours, much less they're easier to quote through every paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back