• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It Just Makes Me Sad.....

Shit Sean Waltmann was in a match for the NWA title. roflcopter.

Yeah, and Stephanie Mcmahon has been in match for the world title. At least X-botch is a wrestler. And he was challenging for it. McMahon was helping to DEFEND the title.

The NWA Title was the biggest in the world until WCW left. It will never be close again.

WCW is closed too. Somehow NWA has stayed around for years. Hmm

I'll give you that one Sly. At one point, it was the biggest in the world arguably, easily the biggest in the country.

And the NWA is around in name only. To say its a shell of itself at this point is an understatement.

NWA is MAYBE as big as ROH. MAYBE. And that's not saying much.

Speaking of ROH (off topic), anyone else been hearing about The Wrestler? Apparently it's getting rave reviews at the Venice Film Festival. And those people are hard to please. They hated Darren Aronofski's last movie.

I'd hardly say NWA is even in ROH's league, but that's another story.

I want to see the Wrestler. Its the only "sport" without a definitive film about it. If it does well at a legit film festival, its doing something right.

Apparently, Mickey Rourke is the favorite to win thier Best Actor award, and it's the definitive role of his career. Not that that's exactly saying a whole lot.

I actually like Ron Killings WWE gimmick. It reminds me a little of Cena's rapper gimmick.

I'm confused. How is someone supposed to get over in 2 shows? I mean, at least he got some form of a pop on his second appearance. That's more then some can say. Give him a chance, its not as if Cena came out to pops right away; right? Not to mention, Cena also came out against Kurt Angle; that will help anyone look amazing. Ron has only worked with Kenny and Bam Neely; come on...

But my point is that it took Cena over a year to get a good reaction from the crowd. Killings has only been wrestling for 2 weeks.

I dont really care. Killings isnt that important. He could be gone tomorrow and I wouldnt care. The Brian Kendrick > Ron Killings.

He could be ok. I just honestly don't get the appeal to him. He can dance and do an axe kick. So can Booker, but he does it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back