• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

this sucks!!!

LoIzOs

Dark Match Jobber
i think that ortons must have an opportunity for the intercontinental

championship and not jeff hardy...hardy just came to raw and he already had a

title match bt orton who deserves a title match he doesnt get one!!!this sucks!:( :icon_sad:

LoIzOs said:
i think that ortons must have an opportunity for the intercontinental

championship and not jeff hardy...hardy just came to raw and he already had a

title match bt orton who deserves a title match he doesnt get one!!!this sucks!:( :icon_sad:

Orton just faild a drugs test if he gets a serious push this will send out the wrong message to drug takers in wwe and in wrestling in genral:headbanger:

vince mcmahon dont have the balls to suspend or fire randy orton, its a joke a dam joke!!!!!!!!!!! vince mcmahon says he wants to clean up WWE well he never will unless he fires or suspends guys like orton who faiul drug test, wwe drug test is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOKE JOKE JOKE

Randy Orton Fails Drug Test, Not Suspended <<<<<< what a joke vince mcmahon dont have the guts or balls to suspend orton, its very sad, he should do something sends a bad message to millons in WWE , sad

Dude, did you read the WHOLE article about Orton failing the drug test? Sure, Orton's not suspended but he's basically WORKING FOR FREE. When you have a job, besides the fact that you may like your job, you're doing it to get paid. You're doing it to make a living for yourself.....and now he's still beating himself up and what not on the road for no money. Why suspend Orton and give him a vacation? Those guys would love to go home to their families and spend some time with them. I think the way they're doing this now is good because the guys are STILL being disciplined but not screwing over the rest of the company having to change the storylines in the process.

vince is dumb, sure hes a leghendary owner&we all love to hate on him but hes not smart when it comes to fireing or suspending guys like orton or hhh

HHH will never be fired cause hes married to stephaine WAJ

WAJ=what a joke

vince is running a pig farm

yeah he sure does but at least hes back in the main even matches

As of right now.. Orton doesnt deserve anything... What has he done to deserve any title... Nothing... Failing P Test and being disrespectful to everyone backstage really isnt a good reason... Once he gets his shit together.. Then I would say hed be a legit contendor for any title... But right now... He doesnt even deserve the Womans Title..

I think what they mean is that Orton would be a good contender and is at the level to win the title, which I agree with. It would be a step down for Orton to win the IC title, he's too high up for that.

idunno what u people see in orton and cena but they have the 2 worst finishers ive ever seen their charismatic thats all and hes in a fued with carlito he doesnt need the title and shelton benjamin is the one who deserves the title shot

I dont see Orton dropping to a I.C. Title competitor... Hes to high on the chain to hold that title... Right now I dont think there is any talks of pushing Orton as champ... He hasnt done much to deserve it...

Randy Orton has been jobbing since the year started, he is below the IC title. And if you think Orton is getting screwed just check out Carlito, the guy was probably gonna get the IC title but got taken off the feud out of nowhere and now he is stuck with Orton.

I don't know, I don't really want to see Orton with any kind of belt right now. He's been suspended loads of times, and I like the Carlito feud he has going on.

Flames Out
Dragon

Mr. Sam said:
Orton isn't below the IC title at all.
Let's see, he jobbed to Taker, he jobbed to Angle, he jobbed to Rey, he jobbed to Hogan and has not done anything worth mentioning this past year. Is that World title quality?

Dude Who The Hell Wants Orton To Be Another Sucky Champion Like Nitro And Edge, Atleast Jeff Will Add A Little Spice When He Is Champion He Will Actually Defend His Belt On A Everyday Basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back