Why TNA SUX....

I think that TNASUX was away giving birth to the four flushing little pile who took a shot at you dude. If I were you, I would rub his nose in it, smack him with a snot rag, and tell him to shove his head back up inside the hole from which he hails. But hey, that's just my two cents. Of crap, I guess now that he knows I got money that I have fork my two cents over to Mr. Sam huh? lol

I was enjoying my holidays and getting laid unlike others who are glued on here in front of the computer right spawn:007:

and why is there a prison i dont get it myspace and other junk doesnt have a prison and people brake rulez all the time on myspace

you are right my friend its an american site and americans take profanities way too serious not like in Canada!!!

She's trying to make up for the fact that every time she comes on here, everybody piles on her unrelentlessly about the fact that she's an effeminate overcompensator. Although I must say TNASUX,WWERULZ, I'm glad you've finally decided to rejoin us here at the forum. I was worried that we bullied you away.

me bullied LMAO I got laid more than you have and I had a great holiday how was your holidays and did you enjoy playing with your barbie dolls and edge dolls?

I really wish you had waited so that I could say goodbye to her. I feel empty now.
Anyways, out with the old, in with the new.
Hopefully, wicks, you've learned from TNASUX' mistakes.

where do you get off deleting TNA RULZ,WWE SUX for no apparent reason when you could fucking swear in prison as much as u want !!!

HAHAHA!! R U SERIOUS?!?
It's like she didn't even try to hide the fact that it was her! We didn't even get a chance to form a pool on when she'd try to come back. Ok, if she tries it again, PLEASE don't ban her, not right away at least. Put her back in the prison and see how she reacts. I'm begging you, it would be the greatest moment in the history of the prison. It would be more glorious than catching Saddam in a hole.

CARe to say it in front of my face then talk behind my back eh punkass
see only women talk behind peoples back so watch what you say coz we never crossed paths perhaps I should shove inside the hole from which you hail and I ll add 1 cent for you coz thats all your worth :smashfreakB:

Sure, I'll say it to your face. Take my dick out of your mouth and look up at me. No wait, I forgot, your face is the whole reason why you're down there sucking my dick in the first place aint it? Dammit. So how can I say it to your face when I can't stand to look at the dry, cracked, deformed, putrid, piece of meaty slab thaqt you call a face. It would be so inhuman to look you in your lazy eye and tell you honey. So just keep doin what you do, and don't forget the balls. K? :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back