Wrestlemania 25 London Viewings

mrpaul

posting from work, as per usual.
Does anyone know if there are any pubs/bars showing Wrestlemania 25 live in the London area? My friends saw the last superbowl in London in Feb at some special night at a bar, they bought tickets, got free food and a drink. I could of course watch it at home, on my own, cheering to myself. But it's just not the same!

At 1am? Yes, most definitely. But snooker halls give you weapons. I think they're called snooker sticks.

I'll just steal the matches I'm intrested in. Which would be, erm, that match, with those guys.

Last year it was the Ric Flair match. Everyone said it was great, I didn't believe them. I was right.

Does anyone know if there are any pubs/bars showing Wrestlemania 25 live in the London area? My friends saw the last superbowl in London in Feb at some special night at a bar, they bought tickets, got free food and a drink. I could of course watch it at home, on my own, cheering to myself. But it's just not the same!

hey dude, I'm new here, pleased to meet you. I belive some of the Walkabout Oz pubs are shwoing wrestlemania as they did last year.Central London is the best bet to be honest. I'm trying to find out as well so with any luck there would be more answers. Sports bars as well may be a good one.
I hate the fact that the super bowl is shown live everywhere but the WWE doesnt even get a look it, that really boils my blood man .

Take it easy man

heyy.....any1 kno any confirmed places in london that are showing it?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back