ATTENDING WRESTLEMANIA 27?

Wullief23

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok i know i have posted this thread on the WWE PPV page, so if the mods feel they should move it to a more appropraite spot then feel free.

Ok the reason behind this thread is this: I got the idea as i am also an NFL fan. I am from UK and for the last few years there has been a game played at Wembley, London. As a registered user on a NFL forum in the UK each year for the Wembley game there has been a thread where people can post where they are staying and good pubs/nightlife etc, therefore other fans can then book into same hotels orarrange to meet in pubs/clubs and it usually creates a really good atmosphere etc. So thought it would be worth trying on here.

I am interested to see if any one has booked their trip to Wrestlemania 27 yet? I could'nt make WM 26 due to work commitments, but i was over at Houston TX for 25. Myself and a friend headed over and also met a few people who we have kept in touch with so there will be a crowd of us going over to Atlanta, booking at the end of this month.

Ok so back to the point of the thread. Wondering who's going/booked (Anyone especially from UK/Scotland?) Who's booked what hotels and Where's the best hotels that are easy access from Airport/Arena/Nightlife?

It would be interesting to hear from anyone who lives or has been to Atlanta as they will have firat hand knowledge of the place.

I'm going to WrestleMania 27... I'm so close to the arena that I could walk there lol. So yeah my guidance wouldn't really help you. But anyway, I'm going to say that you might be better off going to a Holiday Inn or something like that... not exactly 5 star original hotel, but Holiday Inn usually has he cleanest rooms. After that, it would be Comfort Inn.

I'm going to WrestleMania 27... I'm so close to the arena that I could walk there lol. So yeah my guidance wouldn't really help you. But anyway, I'm going to say that you might be better off going to a Holiday Inn or something like that... not exactly 5 star original hotel, but Holiday Inn usually has he cleanest rooms. After that, it would be Comfort Inn.

We were gonna book at hotel within a few minutes from the arena,,,but it was fully booked. In Houston we were at a otel near the arena, the problem was there was not much else there and we has to pay for taxi to and from hotel everyday and everynight for some pubbing during the day and nighthlife at night as we were there for a week

I'm going. Not booked anything yet. Don't need to, it's easy. Been 4 of the 5 last 'Mania's took a break from 23 because of exams.

What I did last year, was get my tickets in November, buy flights in the Jan sales and book cheap hotels off hotels.com in Feb. It must be said though, I opted to get a hotel closer to the airport than the arena last year.

I'm trying to get the Jersey Triad up for this. We should do a WZ meet!

I'm going. Not booked anything yet. Don't need to, it's easy. Been 4 of the 5 last 'Mania's took a break from 23 because of exams.

What I did last year, was get my tickets in November, buy flights in the Jan sales and book cheap hotels off hotels.com in Feb. It must be said though, I opted to get a hotel closer to the airport than the arena last year.

I'm trying to get the Jersey Triad up for this. We should do a WZ meet!

Yes thats what i was meaning by the thread Madcap, some sort of WZ meet. I done the same at 'Mania 25, got the tickets then nearer the time got flights and hotel sorted. Reason for booking earlier this year is a few of us goingover and also heading to Manchester in NOV for Raw an SDown so we are tryin to get it booked up and paid off early

My girlfriend and I will be attending Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta (live in CT). I have an aunt that lives 15 minutes away from the Georgia Dome, so we will crash there and commute to WM, Hall Of Fame, and Axxess. We were lucky enough to attend this year's Royal Rumble in Atlanta, right down the street from where Wrestlemania 27 will be held. Also got to go to Phoenix for WM 26....enjoyed it so much that it was HER idea to go to every Wrestlemania and festivities from now on (just as long as it's in the United States)...LOL

Atlanta is a great place to visit, a nice city with a lot to do. Not sure about hotels, but as far as tourist-ey stuff goes, I HIGHLY recommend doing the World Of Coke and the Georgia Aquarium (the biggest in the world). Both are pretty inexpensive and there's only a 3 minute walk between them.

I'm going :) It will be my 10th Wrestlemania!!! I have booked a hotel around 5 minutes or whatever from the arena

HA HA Gotta laugh, been moved to the SPAM section...............WHY because the MODS didn't start or don't wanna comment on this thread. HOW FUCKING SAD!!! Wrestlezone.com voice of the Wrestling fan...........NOT

SHIT just realised, i'll be reported for that last post, and get a warning or maybe even a ban! Oh naughty me.

I can accept them again mate, the mod's banned me cause i 'supposedly' posted spoilers. Pm again if u get this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back