• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE-land

SJM12492

SAVE_US.Y2J
I was watching RAW the other day when I noticed that, in that fun facts segments, WWE compared themselves to Disney by talking about website views. That got me thinking, you know what Disney have which WWE could have? Theme park!
Don't be all hating now and trying to make a ass out of me, but think about a WWE park. Rollercoasters, food venues hotels... WWE-land. Yeah, I thought it was a crap idea too, but I started thinking about it and adding stuff to the idea.
Like: Kane's Big Red Machine (Ride), Honky Tonk Man's 50's Diner, Vince's Billionaire suites...
So this thred is simply this. I want you guys to add some ideas and just let your imagination run wild with it, LOL.

Didnt WWE used to have a theme park in Niagara???

WWE® Niagara Falls
The Niagara Falls World Wrestling Entertainment® store and ride has so much to offer visitors that it is spread across two floors! The World Wrestling Entertainment® store has WWE® attitude clothing, souvenirs including replica championship belts and more! All of this combined with a 200 foot drop ride, PileDriver, provides riders with the same adrenaline rush that the wrestlers experience in the ring as riders are shot up 200 feet in the air and dropped back down.

Simply amazing. How about Kennedy's Wild Ride! It's a roller coaster that takes you almost all the way to the top, then someone smashes your wrist and you get kicked out of the theme park.

With the new PG rating, a theme park could very well be the next step. They could have a Divas kissing booth next to the Steroid Injection booth.

I thought of another ride. The Shelton Benjamin Experience! It's a Pendulum ride. It swings to left and goes halfway up, then it changes direction, you go a little higher then before, and you stay there for the rest of your life. I love this thread. I will be doing this all day.

This idea isn't half bad. It would be a huge money maker for Vince and even non wrestling fans would probably enjoy it. The place to put this would be in the same city as WWE HQ: Stamford, CT.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Vince did this at some point especially with the PG rating and him trying to market to Children

This idea isn't half bad. It would be a huge money maker for Vince and even non wrestling fans would probably enjoy it. The place to put this would be in the same city as WWE HQ: Stamford, CT.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Vince did this at some point especially with the PG rating and him trying to market to Children

No it's not a good idea. The problem is there's still a stigma associated with professional wrestling and it's a negative one. It'll exist no matter what the rating is or anything at all because wrestling is considered too violent. Kids wouldn't be allowed to go and without your target audience, the business would be a failure despite Vince's heavy involvement with it.

The Hulk Hogan Ride, It only shows up every couple of years and it cost thousands of dollars just to ride it. Then the supports of the ride break right when the next crowd of people want to ride it

I would love that...as long as it isnt filled with Roller Coasters, I would love to see a ride called like "Dreamer's Dream" and it could be like a water plume where the carts are cutouts of Tommy Dreamer.

What about a Triple H ride? You'd actually just be in a booth supervising all the rides, and when one rollercoater started to get near the top of the tracks, you'd push the cart back down lower so it doesn't become too popular.

How about the Vickie Guerrero wheelchair rides? It would be exactly like the Tea Cups at Disney World, except you'd be in wheelchairs. They could give Chavo a permanent gig operating the ride.

In all seriousness, I would love a place like this. I love roller coasters and I love the WWE. Let's make this happen Vinnie Mac!

While you're at the theme park, remember to try the XFL and World Bodybuilding Federation rides!

But you had better do it quick because they won't be there for long.

Ive been to this ride...kinda like how Kennedy's wwe career was...you go almost all the way up then you fall and in the end its a huge dissapointment and waste of money

How about an ejection seat called "Future Endeavours?" Or could you imagine a bunch of little robotic Hornswoggles singing "It's a Small World After All" in WWE's version of Magic Kingdom?

But in all seriousness, I would love to actually love to see some sort of Animal Kingdom where you get to see the evolution of wrestling.

The Batista Bomb - It's an awesome roller coaster, that every visitor likes, except for roller coaster connoisseurs, who think that ride is over rated because it doesn't have a loopty loop, and regular people, you know, like it.

What about Carlito's Way? It's simply a roller coaster that goes in a straight line with no change in direction. I guess it could also be called The Priceless Journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back