Jack Swagger Make the WWE Writers Wake Up.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Sometimes storylines in the WWE write themselves. All you need to do is put the right people into motion and then there you go you have an instant success. I don’t think I’ve been mad over WWE failing to see these storylines before, but you bet I’m annoyed that they screwed up Jack Swagger.

Jack Swagger goes away needing to take some time off. Now, whilst I’m glad they didn’t bring him back just for him to job again, they brought him back exactly the same! Now WWE failed to see what they had in front of them. You have an anti-American as U.S Champion and the All American American returns and is not going for the U.S Title. You want Jack Swagger to get over have him challenge Antonio. There is absolutely no way the crowd will boo him when he’s defending the United States. Have him have make the U.S look great. This would benefit both guys. Antonio has indeed been anti-American but there has been no one feuding with him over that point that it falls flat. Allowing these two to feud you’d have Swagger getting a face reaction, which I’d suspect would be a large one, and you’d have Antonio losing the title getting a bigger heel reaction, but ready to move onto the major titles. It writes itself and yet they didn’t even attempt it. Come on….

WWE misses too many times to capitalize on storylines that are possible. It seems like WWE is so focused on making all the storylines based around titles that they lose significance in matches that are two guys feuding with each other over something trivial. For example, using a recent example, Goldust vs Cody Rhodes. They two have been trying to get this done for years, and it still hasn’t happened. You all heard the reaction at the Rumble for Goldust. Let two brothers duke it out. Everyone relates to sibling rivalries. It doesn’t take a creative genius to write that storyline. You know what, you could even have Dusty Rhodes guest referee it. It’s not like he is the GM of NXT or anything.

Jack Swagger can get over. Who really was the last overly patriotic guy in the WWE? I truthfully don’t know. You want to see obvious writing, going along with my storyline if Jack Swagger was the true All American American you could have him save Duggan and Slaughter from an attack. You know WWE has those two in their back pockets. There is no reason why they couldn’t help get Swagger over. All I’m asking WWE to do is run with an obvious storyline, and make it interesting. I’ve clearly illustrated how it is indeed possible to take the opportunities that are given and make it work.
WWE surprise me. Make Swagger versus Cesaro the WrestleMania Opener. Give the All American American a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back