• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why Is Hogan Coming Back!!!

Maybe the idea is to have Hogan beat Orton, end this legend-killer thing and have Orton feud with active wrestlers...possibly for the WWE title.

LOL have hogan beat him and end this legend killer gimmick yeah right.Hogan will win but maybe Orton gets pissed and decides he wants a rematch. Hogan vs. Orton 2 with orton getting over with his cheating techniques and then another rematch hogan vs. Orton 3 but no rules in a if orton looses he leaves RAW and smackdown picks him up.LOL i wish that would happen.but yeah Hogan comming back is a bad idea if he wont let young talent get over.He let Brock why not Orton,..

I know this thread is out of date but it was the first hogan hater thread... you can check if you want so im continue to complain about hogan in here!!!

I've made a new one if you're interested, it even has a poll. But then again, I'll probably be banned for spamming with this message. Bye, I guess.

I`m not saying I think shes a good singer, because shes not really, not HORRIBLE, but not great. Anyway, Why didnt they think about having her sign the national anthem at Summerslam huh? That might`ve been good for her career. Now that Hogan will be off TV for a while, she wont have the chance for a long time and Wrestlemania is TOO BIG TO MESS UP with her singing, I just thought they might`ve let her at Summerslam.

She didn't do summerslam as she was with her brother at some music awards. WWE made a storyline especially for her and she couldn't even bother to turn up for the ppv

There's been a lot of of very unconstructive criticism here, including cursing and immature name-calling. I get told I have no common sense because I post a thread concerning WrestleMania in the WWE forums but where are the moderators when there's an actual problem?
If Hogan ever came back to the ring I would refuse to pay attention unless it was against Austin. I refuse to cheer for the same old thing. I respect him for what he's done for Sports Entertainment in the past but does anyone really want to watch an old man get carried throughout a match and then do a leg drop after he gets the shakes and for some reason becomes invulnerable? Apparently, they do. Sickening.

cuckfena said:
She didn't do summerslam as she was with her brother at some music awards. WWE made a storyline especially for her and she couldn't even bother to turn up for the ppv

Actually Brooke Hogan WAS THERE and so was NICK! After the match, Brooke ran on the left side of the stage with her little camera....Nick was in the front row....I WAS THERE AND SAW THEM BOTH.

i think hogan should have lost to orton, but come on every time he comes back the storyline he is involed in is intersting and entertaining to watch i just wish they would have never given him the clause to choose how his matches end but anyways i think any time hogan comes back and wrestles it is fun for the fans and actually pretty awesome i think the problem is not him coming back once in a while but never agreeing to lose, he just needs to be willing to put some other people over but personally i think when he comes back we are all interested by either rooting for him or against him

I disagree, the storylines he in aren't that interesting. What- all he does is stamp around the ring saying brother, and I fail to see how that fits into the category of interesting.
Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon, you are very good at forming consistent arguments and I find it difficult not to agree with you, especially on Hulk "hang on, I thought he was dead, are you sure?" Hogan.

well i may be the only one and thats ok because ive been wrong plenty of times before. i find it entertaining i just wish he would be willing to lose more matches

Thanks! I don't mind seeing Hogan a couple times a year on WWE television, he's a legend and helps out in the ratings, but a few guest appearances would be much better than having a match. People pay good money to see Pay Per Views, and the fact is I don't think Hogan can deliver in the ring anymore. He's old and he's had one too many injuries.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon i think that is the smartest thing i have ever heard you say..and that is saying something!!! I couldnt agree more. I know what hogan has done for the business, but back then he had so much push behind him even though his wrestling ability wa INCREDIBLY limited! I can guarantee if they gave someone like...Savage the same push as hogan we may have a macho man comeback! it was just that era with what was going on in the world with russian war against america they wanted a patriotic figure and Hogan took the ball and ran with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back