Why Is Hogan Coming Back!!!

ITS ROSEY from 3 Minute warning whcih were alot of crap too so thatkind of makes sense

that whole umaga thing is shit! if you read the raw magazine issue with dx on the cover you'll see there has been like 3 other stupid wild beast samoan idiots in the last 15 years!! IT LOOKS LIKE SHAWN MICHAELS HAS ANOTHER NO-HOPER HE HAS TO CARRY IN A SERIES OF MATCHES!

Everyone can debate Hogan's wrestling ability and condition, but the plain and simple fact is that he is Vince's secret weapon that he uses every now and again if he wants a bit more money; it's guaranteed to work cos there's always gonna be huge pops for him, and people tuning in to see HIM, whether you like it or not. But I think it sucks that he can just come in when he pleases to make himself a bit of extra money, or promote his reality show or daughter (who can't sing and doesn't look all that good)

The reason hogan came back because NBC shows SNME. The ratings were poor last time and NBC threatend WWE that they wouldnt show it again if the ratings didnt go up so like Kionda said Hogan is vinces secret weapon. Ratings go down
he will use a ancient wrestler from 15 years ago to put them back up.

Basicly its a stupid idea.

Exactly. He does it with The Rock, Austin and even Foley to some extent, just to get ratings up, when really, if he tried hard enough with some of the young talent he has already, there would be no need to bring back old stars.

Hogan Is To Old At Least Ric Flair Will Lose Hogan Has To Win Everything Last Year Hbk Carried Him Through Matches Now Orton Will Ave 2

hes just going to do what he did last year fight at summerslam and then hes going annouce he retiring i think brooke hogan going to wrestle after her cd

Lmao knowing hulk hogan and on Hogan knows best i done think she would be a wrestler even Linda (hulks wife) hates him going to wrestle imagine what she would be like if Brooke was going to wrestle LMAO!

Nick hogan is traning to be a wrestler so probably in a few years he will hit the screens.

Oh god I hope not. He'll probably be awful yet still get a huge push (if he ever makes it), cos he's a Hogan and Hogan = Money and Superstardom

I am not a fan Hulk Hogan, but I do not mind him having a match VS. Randy Orton if he agrees to lose that match VS. Randy Orton. A victory for Randy Orton over Hulk Hogan would no doubt help Orton's career and perhaps elevate him back to main event status in the WWE.

This year orton doesnt have anything big planned for him i think, except from the matches with Hulk.

Doesn't he have a fued with HHH after SummerSlam? But I guess with the baby, HHH will be taking some time off, unless Vince decides to abuse the baby in some sort of sick storyline

Hogan needs to goddamn quit, it's making me sick,he can't fucking wrestle(put on a show) why do you want to watch hogan strut and taunt for 20 fuckin minuntes, he's is gonna win at summerslam, and fuck up ortons career,
Hogan sucks, period, all hogan was a combination of superstar billy graham and jesse ventura with less fuckin' moves

honestly im with u guys about the deal of hogans return. but till i went to a live show n hogans music pop, for some reason i was going nuts, dunno why, propbably cause everyone else was going nuts, but still he's an icon i guess, dont really like him, but its different at a live show than on tv, right now thught he suks.

all of u r hogan haters!!! nd don't give me this s*** that he can't wrestle, he made it what it is today, ppl like him, rock, stsa, bret hart, but hogan and rock put on the match of the yr possibly a few years ago and if he wants too cum bak let him, nd the young wrestlers in the wwe now are SHIT!!!

Nobody's a Hogan Hater- I mean I respect him for what he's done. But, he's old now and can't do much in the ring except for a leg drop or two, I think he should stop wrestling every Summer Slam. Everybody knows that Orton won't win because Hogan doesn't want to lose \. It's too predictable to be a good feud.

Flames Out
Dragon

hogan should be there if he wants, well....vince mcmahon is 60 and he can wrestle a fair bit, gd matches vs hulk hogan himself, hbk twice and stone cold, ric flair is 57 and gd matches vs hhh. and hogan is at least 3 years younger than flair and if hes capable which he is, let him

That's just the point. Hogan doesn't really put on great matches anymore (does anybody remember last year's Summer Slam which HBK carried). Props to Hogan for everything he's done but, I think he should only make guest appearances now. Ric Flair can still put on a good match (Big Show vs Ric Flair was good, even if it made no sense).

Flames Out
Dragon

I agree!! Ric flair is still in some way still in the title running because wwe seem to keep coming back to the fued with edge and ric flair so it is still possible that ric flair can be 17 time champion which im sure alot of people would like to see!! but honestly hogan coming back no one wants to see him in the ring again they just cheer cos he's in the building!!!

Hogan has finally proven to fans what all wwe insiders already knew....he's an asshole!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back