• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why I voted for Dagger Dias (The confession of a "moron")

HonkyDong Man

Dark Match Jobber
I'm new to this forum and according to some members my vote, and my opinion, is worth squiddly squat. I do however reserve the right to voice my 2 cents on this whole ordeal.

The reason for this (new) post is the call from several members of this distinguished forum to hear from the newbies (read: morons) as to why they would cast their vote for Dagger Dias.

First of all let me state the following:

Dagger Dias, nor his brothers in arms, has NOT approached me with the promise of rep points.

Second - my decision to vote for Dagger is is neither based on the well articulated pros and cons arguments that have been posted since the election started.

My decision is soley based on the fact that I don't particularly like seing a self proclaimed posse stringing up a guy just because he dared entering an election. It's just something about a bunch of guys continuously kicking a man that is down that I dont like.

The amount of dirt and banter directed towards Dagger Dias is just as ridiculous as it's offensive. Reading through the post I have learned a lot more about Dagger's opponents then about Dagger himself. I'm also a bit surprised to see how emotional some Mods have been in their trashing of Dagger Dias. What heinous crime has this member done to warrant such a beatdown?

It's easier to learn a man a new trade than to change his behaviour. Therefore I suggest that at least 2 or 3 Mods step down so that Coco, Crock and Dagger can fill the vacant spots.

PS! One of the few mods that I haven't seen involved in this election is It's Damn Real. Im curious as to where this (in my opinion) excellent poster stand.

Humble regards
HonkyDong Man

You know what's more ridiculous and offensive than this "dirt" being spoken about him? His actions prior to this. Which, if you'd taken the time to read in said "dirt", you'd notice. But of course, what would a posse like us know about that?

No one thinks of you as a moron for being new. We're all new here at some point, but for some odd reason most "old-guard clique" theorists forget that. They think you are a moron for voting without knowing the story on that boy who rang you up.

I'm new to this forum and according to some members my vote, and my opinion, is worth squiddly squat. I do however reserve the right to voice my 2 cents on this whole ordeal.

The reason for this (new) post is the call from several members of this distinguished forum to hear from the newbies (read: morons) as to why they would cast their vote for Dagger Dias.

First of all let me state the following:

Dagger Dias, nor his brothers in arms, has NOT approached me with the promise of rep points.

Second - my decision to vote for Dagger is is neither based on the well articulated pros and cons arguments that have been posted since the election started.

My decision is soley based on the fact that I don't particularly like seing a self proclaimed posse stringing up a guy just because he dared entering an election. It's just something about a bunch of guys continuously kicking a man that is down that I dont like.

The amount of dirt and banter directed towards Dagger Dias is just as ridiculous as it's offensive. Reading through the post I have learned a lot more about Dagger's haters then about Dagger himself. I'm also a bit surprised to see how emotional some Mods have been in their trashing of Dagger Dias. What heinous crime has this member done to warrant such a beatdown?

It's easier to learn a man a new trade than to change his behaviour. Therefore I suggest that at least 2 or 3 Mods step down so that Coco, Crock and Dagger can fill the vacant spots.

PS! One of the few mods that I haven't seen involved in this election is It's Damn Real. Im curious as to where this (in my opinion) excellent poster stand.

Humble regards
HonkyDong Man

2o8Tb.gif

I am sorry if you feel vindicated just because your new, for what its worth its an attitude I've been speaking out against for as long as I can remember. To be fair, there arent actually many posters here that are like that.

Sometimes though, it is possible that you can white knight the wrong person, I dont really give a shit about Dagger either way (bit of a lie actually, he strikes me as quite the cunt) but there has been evidence provided at least for a lot of the "mudslinging"

The reason why people thought your vote was squat because you have no idea who you voted for and who the two other people could have provided. Maybe you wanted to see a Spam mod instead of having another Mod. Do you even know which section any of the three were running for? If you can't answer the question now then that is why people think your vote doesn't matter.

You know what's more ridiculous and offensive than this "dirt" being spoken about him? His actions prior to this. Which, if you'd taken the time to read in said "dirt", you'd notice. But of course, what would a posse like us know about that?

No one thinks of you as a moron for being new. We're all new here at some point, but for some odd reason most "old-guard clique" theorists forget that. They think you are a moron for voting without knowing the story on that boy who rang you up.

A valid point Killjoy. At some point however the amount of dirt overshadows privious actions. I'm well aware of the "homo-post" by Dagger and it's nothing I in any way condone but the witch hunt is just out of proportion.

A valid point Killjoy. At some point however the amount of dirt overshadows privious actions. I'm well aware of the "homo-post" by Dagger and it's nothing I in any way condone but the witch hunt is just out of proportion.

Did you hear about his "ultimatum" at the mod's? I'll sum it up: "If I win, deal with me or GTFO".

How about him trying to kick out a current staff member?

His inability to properly respond to all of this when it first aired and instead just ignoring it?

The "my way or the high way" attitude he's displayed for a long time? Best highlighted by his truimphant proclamation mentioned above?

He played you. He may be lousy, but he's a sneaky motherf*cker, I'll give him that.

The reason why people thought your vote was squat because you have no idea who you voted for and who the two other people could have provided. Maybe you wanted to see a Spam mod instead of having another Mod. Do you even know which section any of the three were running for? If you can't answer the question now then that is why people think your vote doesn't matter.

But, to be honest, do YOU even know shit about why or how you're voting? You've not even been here a full year yet. You don't really have much understanding on anything except what's been brought up in the election. So how or why does your vote count and his doesn't? Seriously, dude; knock this shit off.

Dagger winning the poll + people getting pissed = kicking a man while he's down.

3a461958-f7a9-4811-8b94-158cae2c6f88.jpg

It's pretty clear what the "kicking a man while he's down" part meant. And for all you know, this guy could've voted Dagger when he was still losing.

For fuck's sake, guys. Just stop. You guys are only slightly more known than the OP is.

No they think they are a moron for not agreeing with them. Same as every other thread here. No one has been called an idiot for voting for Coco even though if they don't go in spam they would not have any idea who he is. The bias was obvious and excessive and it turned people off. A somewhat predictable response actually.

Do you even know which section any of the three were running for? If you can't answer the question now then that is why people think your vote doesn't matter.

To my knowledge the following candidates are aspiring to the following forums: Coco (The Wrestling Spam Zone) Crock and Dagger the WWE non spam forum.

Best regards
HonkyDong Man

DirtyJosé;3672853 said:
It's pretty clear what the "kicking a man while he's down" part meant. And for all you know, this guy could've voted Dagger when he was still losing.

For fuck's sake, guys. Just stop. You guys are only slightly more known than the OP is.
I'm not denying that the guy deserves an opinion but it's funny how people complain about people ganging up on Dagger rather than actually refuting their claims.

Honestly this is all just entertainment for me, I wanted Coco to win but this other shit is pretty funny.

Dagger tried to get me sacked. That makes him a cunt. If you were aware of that, and you still voted for him, that makes you a cunt. If you weren't aware of that and voted blind, then it makes you innocent but ignorant. Or a moron, if you will.

Dagger tried to get Tasty sacked. That makes him a cunt. If you were aware of that, and you still voted for him, that makes you a cunt. If you weren't aware of that and voted blind, then it makes you innocent but ignorant. Or a moron, if you will.

Dagger tried to get me sacked. That makes him a cunt. If you were aware of that, and you still voted for him, that makes you a cunt. If you weren't aware of that and voted blind, then it makes you innocent but ignorant. Or a moron, if you will.

I thought you said yesterday you two had moved past this?

Dagger tried to get Tasty sacked. That makes him a cunt. If you were aware of that, and you still voted for him, that makes you a cunt. If you weren't aware of that and voted blind, then it makes you innocent but ignorant. Or a moron, if you will.

morgan-freeman-god.jpg

No, I said I would stop bringing it up when the election was over and it ceases to be relevant. I am still going to give Dagger a hard time, because I don't like him or the way he has run his campaign, essentially ignoring the issues and pming people, but I won't bring up this issue.

You know, it's really funny. When this whole election ordeal started I was very open-minded to the whole thing. I may not post a lot but I do quite often pass time by lurking the forums because I enjoy most of the "class" posters opinions that post here. I find it rather enjoyable and having good mods always helps in whatever section you care to read/post in. I've seen my fair share of mods. It says I joined in '09 but I lurked the forums long before that as well, so I've seen many come and go. I've had ordeals with a few of them. I mourned with everyone else when we lost a fantatic one. But all that is moot point. I came into this election with a completely open mind. I enjoyed reading what everyone had promised and all the rest. At first I tried to ignore the slander threads since everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If that's what you want to do, by all means and I'm definitely in no position to complain or bitch that threads like that are being made. If people aren't keen on Dagger, that is their own deal. Like I said, I've lurked a LONG time. I've seen all three post across the board. I take nothing away from any of them. Crock, Coco and Dagger are all fantastic posters. But after awhile, watching so many people bitch and moan and try to drag someone down, it gets old really fast. Sure, people may have things to hang over Dagger's head and condemn him for, but hell, who's perfect? Dagger never promised me anything, and by no means am I "new" here. I know how things work. I have no interest in free rep for my vote or anything like that. In my eyes, it's the people that consistantly bad-mouthed him that made it so he has such a commanding lead. You can tell me I'm wrong all you want, but I think Dagger has just as much to offer as anyone. If nothing else, the amount of effort he's put in to this election has to show for something. Hell, I'm sure me just posting this will get me labelled as some blind Dagger follower, but I don't care at this point. I voted for Dagger not because I was offered rep (I wasn't), not because he PM'd me and asked for my vote (he didn't, I actually reached out to him), but because everyone that has decided to bash him speaks volumes. How is doing that any better than anything you're holding against the guy? It isn't. It's downright silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back