• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why Dont You Get Over It!!!!

Don't you just hate elitism?

Ash Ketchum does

EliteFour12.png

Me herd he draw 1 million buys cuz he teh Rock.

I still can't believe people in that thread in the ppv section actually think that just because he is The Rock it means he can automatically draw one million pay per view buys. That is such a crock of bull fucking shit.

Hey never said this was for laughs. Seriously people get all uptight bout it and bitch yet answer it. For what? Why waste your time posting on a topic that your tired of? You sit and write telling people to get over it yet more posts still come. So why do you bother? If people wana have fun with it let em....by the way I do laugh. Because you guys who write how tired you are and all that are serious bout it yet laugh at other peoples threads. That really is funny.

Hey never said this was for laughs. Seriously people get all uptight bout it and bitch yet answer it. For what? Why waste your time posting on a topic that your tired of? You sit and write telling people to get over it yet more posts still come. So why do you bother? If people wana have fun with it let em....by the way I do laugh. Because you guys who write how tired you are and all that are serious bout it yet laugh at other peoples threads. That really is funny.

Did we say you could speak?

Shut up you piece of laborious matter.

in english, next time, if you please

Weren't you the guy that we had to explain a simple concept about John Cena to because you just didn't use common sense?

Haha why you guys get all upset and now try to be tough on the forum? You guys get called out on some your two face crap and now everybody got get pissed?

I think these rock discussions are fun and what's lacking here. Everyone is so uptight and "get real it will never happen so stop talking about it" on people. Well I encourage people to continue to talk about the rock and whatever else you feel like discussing. If you don't like it well then....GET OVER IT!

Haha why you guys get all upset and now try to be tough on the forum? You guys get called out on some your two face crap and now everybody got get pissed?

hypocrite.jpg

No I'm wondering why none of you have explained your two face shit. Telling me shut up and all that may get you all wet but come on. Explain why you tell people one thing and are totally opposite. You guys just talk shit yet give no reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back